Welcome To aBlackWeb

XXXtentacion Shot In South Florida: CONFIRMED DEAD

Look at what this man called big words. That’s the public school system & your tax dollars hard at work ladies & gentleman

“No child left behind is lit!” - @DOS_patos
its obvious you want to fight today...

yea im a product of the philly school system...you want smoke nigga?

Yes, because you projected a whole heap of assumptions onto me without even recognizing that I said not a single word in defense of the kid. I only spoke on the importance of not speaking mistruths due to it giving the “wait until we have all the facts” people ammunition. Went on further to detail how much of an easy target X was but what happens when we do this to those that don’t have character that is as easily assailable.

Ironically you made that error for the same exact reason people assumed he actually raped the girl with the fork. You were blinded by a desire to be right.

Nigga I said 1 thing in that you in here dropping paragraphs on a point nobody on here said. You wanna debate rape allegations then go debate them with the people who are actually accusing him of it. That was my point which you clearly missed.

i'm saying anyone can sit here after some shit happened and say what the person should have or could have done.

that aint what that was but I hear you

thread is 30 pages of speculation

thats how i felt about the new development....just sounds crazy

but nah, nobody knows what they'll do when they got the barrel in their face.......just some people expect it and prepare for it differently

he was in la la land

Nigga I said 1 thing in that you in here dropping paragraphs on a point nobody on here said. You wanna debate rape allegations then go debate them with the people who are actually accusing him of it. That was my point which you clearly missed.

Lmfao yo are y’all seeing this shit? This nigga pride got him so silly that he’s just digging himself deeper in the “I won’t admit I’m wrong rabbit hole.”

I literally quoted 4 posts claiming rape in my original post. Everything I said was in response to those posts and the ones like them on social. I have less that 10 posts in this thread. Don’t be bitter towards me because I chose to fully and carefully explain myself. Niggas like you are the EXACT reason why it’s necessary. Thirsty as hell to argue with someone that you don’t take the time to comprehend what’s being said. Instead you assume what I’m saying. Read my g.

RequiredVagueArctichare-size_restricted.gif

X dropped dope music. Him beating up his girlfriend ain't gone change that. Why people too salty to give up the RIP's like any other rapper.

Back