Welcome To aBlackWeb

XXXtentacion Shot In South Florida: CONFIRMED DEAD

Wasnt that the photo that made him blow up on the internet before his music took off? But my main thing is, thats the type photo click bait journalists are using on their feminist sites, to get clicks from men hating, angry, outraged white woman. Safaree is in the industry, he could of used a better photo & probably would of if he had any sense.

Also i think his photo of him looking like an Akatsuki member got more views than that mug shot.
xkxbqfqunzmz.jpg

-witness and friend see X and his uncle in the shop
-x talks to the witness and jokes about the bike they're looking at being slow
-x and uncle walk out after while
-witness asks x for photo but he kindly refuses
-x and his uncle walk to car
-x and uncle enter car and head toward the parking lot exit
-right as x is about to make exit from parking lot a black dodge blocks off his car
-two armed men jump out and tell x and uncle to get out of the car
-uncle gets out car and runs in the shop, X remains in car
-gunmen tell x to get out of car again
-x shouts wtf is going on
-gunmen shoot x 3 times, at least one hits him in the neck
-witness say x died instantly

-witness and friend see X and his uncle in the shop
-x talks to the witness and jokes about the bike they're looking at being slow
-x and uncle walk out after while
-witness asks x for photo but he kindly refuses
-x and his uncle walk to car
-x and uncle enter car and head toward the parking lot exit
-right as x is about to make exit from parking lot a black dodge blocks off his car
-two armed men jump out and tell x and uncle to get out of the car
-uncle gets out car and runs in the shop, X remains in car
-gunmen tell x to get out of car again
-x shouts wtf is going on
-gunmen shoot x 3 times, at least one hits him in the neck
-witness say x died instantly

that "wtf is going on" shit is bugging me

like these guys were either so suited up that they looked like task force or some shit, or this kid just really had no clue about what kinda water he was in

a van pulls up and blocks you off and two armed men get out.......you ask wtf is going on????......you knew it was on when they pulled up and you aint gotta be a genius

riding with all this money and your family....i cant believe nobody was strapped and anticipating this type of shit....unc ran....like wtf were you even there for?? help spend the money??

a lot of that shit just makes it seem like he was from the burbs somewhere and thought this shit was a game

like these guys were either so suited up that they looked like task force or some shit, or this kid just really had no clue about what kinda water he was in

a van pulls up and blocks you off and two armed men get out.......you ask wtf is going on????......you knew it was on when they pulled up and you aint gotta be a genius

riding with all this money and your family....i cant believe nobody was strapped and anticipating this type of shit....unc ran....like wtf were you even there for?? help spend the money??

a lot of that shit just makes it seem like he was from the burbs somewhere and thought this shit was a game
Lol idk much about Broward, but Lauderhill isn't exactly the suburbs

you monday morning quarterbacking like a muhfucka.

This is dense as hell, bruh. All the Moral Orel’s on twitter were adding that sauce onto everything before the body even had an opportunity to get cold to justify their disrespect of the dead. While trying to cloak themselves by saying “oh nobody’s ‘CELEBRATING’ his death.

GTFO of here with questioning my morality regarding MeToo just because of your own insecurities about not having all the facts in order. If you were unable to deduce from how I elocuted myself on the previous two posts in here, I’m not the one to fuck with regarding these serious topics. You’re either going to have an adult, fact-based discussion or keep it pushing. I’m not here for calling people’s integrity into question for perceived difference in belief.

You’re entitled to react how you wanna react but don’t spit on folks and tell em it’s raining. My original post quotes people in this very thread running with the belief that the girl was actually raped with that fork and if I hadn’t said anything that lie would’ve continued.

I didn’t give a fuck about what people believed when dude was alive because he had a mouth to defend himself and wasn’t worth anyone’s defense in my eyes.

Not even defending him now but shit like that is NEVER okay to lay on someone’s grave when it’s so easily proven wrong. Wrong people love to be the loudest in the room. I’m telling y’all it’s so unnecessary in this instance when there is so many substantive claims to latch onto. Don’t get upset and defiant for being wrong.

It’s okay to admit being incorrect about certain information and keeping it pushing. People be so afraid of admitting that shit and you just MADE my previous point for me.
alot of big words..

like deduce
defiant
insecurities and never

Not a fan of the term but X was a weird dude. I'd say it was completely in his character to shout something like that while getting robbed.

"You either die like a man or live like a coward" - 2pac. Can't front the uncle for running though.

Also how sure are we this story true and this dude ain't lying bout what he saw. He said no red mask. Who the fuck confirmed that before?

Back