Welcome To aBlackWeb

XXXtentacion Shot In South Florida: CONFIRMED DEAD

You know the problem with being “self-righteous”....it has the belief that someone is actually “righteous.”

And you can’t be righteous if you’ve been trashing the dead. There’s no righteousness in any of that.

Point: even if you disliked, or hated the young man XXXtentacion in life, you owe it to his family at least to allow them to grieve him with dignity in death.

Simpler point: if you didn’t like the young man, use one of life’s first lessons about things you don’t have anything nice to say:

Shut the fuck up. No one asked you anyway.

NOBODY OWES you shit when you die

Im sure there will be countless ppl that will let out a sigh of relief when you leave this earth

the same for me and everybody else on this mfer

Your past doesnt go away when you die.

I can say RIP, 20 years old is way too young to die and this dude was a piece of shit in the same breath.

The only thing I can see is people saying theres a time and a place for everything, lets not talk call him a piece of shit and bring up all the negative things hes done as soon as he died and give people a chance to mourn but past that you can be a dead motherfucker and still be called what you were and this dude was trash and will always be known as trash.

This aint no disrespect to the dead or anything.

typical effort to paint a woman you disagree with as crazy

I was just joking...but now I’m serious...Race clearly can’t be painted as anything other than who she is.

Chill, a minor disagreement on a subject wouldn’t force me into petty behaviour...

Just a joke.

who are these "fans" this dude have

literally never heard nobody bumping dude music

when people know more about you from ya antics over ya music, its a wrap

This gives me a thread idea. If you was a trash individual who was violebt and hurt folks but then realized its wrong and you were doing good shit does the good erase or outweigh the bad. Eldridge Cleaver was a rapist but a black panther leader and Huey Newton killed a teenage girl but we never view them.for that because being black panthers.

You like this....

You like this....

off the top of my head, even at 20 Maya Angelou was incredible and not just a prostitute or single mother. she was a rape survivor who went from being mute as a child to a mostly self-taught literary giant. around that same time she was also a professional singer, among many other things. even if she had been just a prostitute and, shock horror, single mother she wouldn't have been harming anyone with those actions.

very foolish and telling comparison.

Maybe you didn’t understand the reason for the comparison. I’m not gonna explain it so maybe you should log off..

Maybe you didn’t understand the reason for the comparison. I’m not gonna explain it so maybe you should log off..

nah, you gon have to TRY to explain this one b/c i sure as hell dont get it

i understand the tweet....but who was going to reach out to him?

somewhere people failed this young man and we blame him.

where was the positive people trying to steer him right?

or was he a victim of yes men?

Back