Welcome To aBlackWeb

XXXtentacion Shot In South Florida: CONFIRMED DEAD

Pac at 25 rapped about dying and how he knew death was coming.... Got shot to death

Biggie rapped about dying and how he knew death was coming... Got shot to death

Any of y'all still doubting the power of the tongue?
i wonder why my bms are still walking this earth

But we dont know anyones future and he might have been malcolm x in 5 years

Ima take this as sarcasm but it also displays your misunderstanding.

When Malcom was this kids age. He was this kid. But he wasn’t killed. And went on to become Malcom X. Literally.

who are these "fans" this dude have

literally never heard nobody bumping dude music

when people know more about you from ya antics over ya music, its a wrap

Fuck ass white boys and "others" that wanna be down. Ie...

X dropped dope music. Him beating up his girlfriend ain't gone change that. Why people too salty to give up the RIP's like any other rapper.

And little, fatherless chicken nugget niggas. Basically no one that really matters. The same group of people that fuck wit all that garbage shit nowadays.

some of yall acting like you were saints at that age . come on yall you bashing a young BLACK kid regardless of what he said or did just allow him to rest in peace .

I'm pretty sure I was in the AF at 20, and the worst thing I was doing was cheating on my fiancee. I know I wasn't beating pregnant women, perpetuating colorism, acting mentally defective and celebrating murderers of innocent black people.

But, you know, all that stuff is forgivable because, MAYBE, he woulda turned his life around. Foh. That sounds dumb as shit. Anybody else tryna use that defense sounds dumb too. I deal in facts, not hypotheticals.

Fuck ass white boys and "others" that wanna be down. Ie...

And little, fatherless chicken nugget niggas. Basically no one that really matters. The same group of people that fuck wit all that garbage shit nowadays.

You obsessed dude. Reply to every thread I'm in. Go back and listen to some jazzy jeff.

some of yall acting like you were saints at that age . come on yall you bashing a young BLACK kid regardless of what he said or did just allow him to rest in peace .
Idc. I Have zero tolerance for coons, especially in the age of trump. You throw woman beating in the mix and you deserve what you have coming. I'll lend my sympathy to the truly innocent

Pac at 25 rapped about dying and how he knew death was coming.... Got shot to death

Biggie rapped about dying and how he knew death was coming... Got shot to death

Any of y'all still doubting the power of the tongue?

even if you don’t talk about death, you’ll still get got.

These dudes are a product of their environment. Drugs, gangs, gang culture, drama, weapons etc. I don’t know about anyone else’s logic, but mine tells me if you fuck around like that, chances are you’re gonna get shot. It ain’t tragic. It ain’t foretelling. It’s cause and effect. If X (or pac) weren’t in that lifestyle, but still made music, chances of them being alive still?

He was a bitch ass nigga while he was here, that's all we got to go off. Putting a fuck nigga like that in the same breath as civil rights leaders is disrespectful.

Understood. But until X became enlightened was he also a bitch ass nigga?

If the answers yes, the difference is ones life wasn’t taken enabling him to turn his life around and one life was taken before he had a chance to change his life around.

See how that works? Cause that’s the only comparison. NOBODY said this guy was gonna become the new X. The point is the chance to change was taken away.

What’s this talk about growth? What potential did you see in X? What movements that had positive impacts on actual lives?

(not simply thru music, either, this would go for every artist using any medium)

The problem w the comparison, even at ages and their lifestyles, are mindsets and hardships - this is what transformed Maya and Malcom.

This kid didn’t look to be on that same path. Pac was more on that path than X. He was a shitty person due to his growing up and probably watching the mistreatment of women happen daily. He’s a product of his environment. He was a depressing individual. Full of angst.

At the same time, no ones death should be “praised”, just not given a fuck about. Death is way too much of a cool thing for celebs. Truly, no one gave a fuck beforehand, only his fans. Outpouring after death is normal. Streams and sells will drop back down to their average numbers soon enough.

If the answers yes, the difference is ones life wasn’t taken enabling him to turn his life around and one life was taken before he had a chance to change his life around.

See how that works? Cause that’s the only comparison. NOBODY said this guy was gonna become the new X. The point is the chance to change was taken away.

I can only go off of the details we got. Malcolm was a pimp and a hustler. Were there any details of him torturing women? Any details about him saying fuck dark people?

Did he DESERVE a chance to turn his life around? Meh. Debatable. Did he GET a chance to turn it around? Nope.

Not everybody gets a chance. Life ain't fair or equal. You work with what you're given while you're here and THAT'S what you should be judged on. When you and I go, we won't be judged on the premise of "What if?", so why should anybody else?

I can only go off of the details we got. Malcolm was a pimp and a hustler. Were there any details of him torturing women? Any details about him saying fuck dark people?

There is all sorts of alleged shit about X...here’s a random one.

There is virtual confirmation of the claim that in his pre-Nation of Islam hustling days, Malcolm Little, as he was, hired himself out as source of sexual gratification for an older white male benefactor. The story is recounted in the autobiography, but there the hustler is a third party called Rudy. Rudy, according to the autobiography, would "be paid to undress them both, then pick up the old man like a baby, lay him on his bed, then stand over him and sprinkle him all over with talcum powder. Rudy said the old man would actually reach his climax from that." Based on "circumstantial but strong evidence, Malcolm was probably describing his own homosexual encounters," Marable says

Reading thst, does that change your opinion of his black activism? He sold his ass to old white men...allegedly.

There is all sorts of alleged shit about X...here’s a random one.

There is virtual confirmation of the claim that in his pre-Nation of Islam hustling days, Malcolm Little, as he was, hired himself out as source of sexual gratification for an older white male benefactor. The story is recounted in the autobiography, but there the hustler is a third party called Rudy. Rudy, according to the autobiography, would "be paid to undress them both, then pick up the old man like a baby, lay him on his bed, then stand over him and sprinkle him all over with talcum powder. Rudy said the old man would actually reach his climax from that." Based on "circumstantial but strong evidence, Malcolm was probably describing his own homosexual encounters," Marable says

Reading thst, does that change your opinion of his black activism? He sold his ass to old white men...allegedly.

I already heard the homo rumors and while it's disgusting, that doesn't make homie a foul person.

He was a pimp lol you don't think he put his hands on a woman? You don't think he tortured women?

Back