Welcome To aBlackWeb

XXXtentacion Shot In South Florida: CONFIRMED DEAD

So you saying you know what that boy future was gonna be??

the idea of guaranteed maturation is a hill so many of you wish to die on.

most abusers...die abusers.
cc: cosby, r kelly, charles manson, etc

plus hard to rehabilitate and help abusers seek reconciliation when yall tap dance around core issues and never hold them accountable for any fucking thing

some of yall acting like you were saints at that age . come on yall you bashing a young BLACK kid regardless of what he said or did just allow him to rest in peace .

nobody is a saint, everyone is problematic. the issue here is not about sanctity or any other bs. its about accountability.

heres my issue:

people are not rejoicing because someone met a violent end - it's just that when the people that perpetuate violence, harm, abuse, etc die they are fawned over as basically martyrs when every day so many are murdered by their ilk without the social media sympathy dry heave.

Last edited:
Let me rephrase - unless ones exhausted all their sadness and sympathy for beaten , raped and murdered women, it's hard to understand why yall prioritize your sympathy for the abusive. It's perpetuating a cycle to rehabilitate people like him when we can't even rehab victims.

Okay, I’ll play this simple nigga game with you.

Go look at the original post of your i responded to.

Bet.

He was never accused of rape though. You're debating something nobody is saying.

giphy.gif

STABBED A FORK IN HER VAGINA.

Yaall sure yall wann keep sniffling?

Nigga wanna act like he Kony and mutilate a vagina but yall wanna say he was redeemable?

aint it wild that it gotta be in all caps? "juvenile mistakes" my ass.

wait he really stabbed a girl in the vagina with a fork?

i'm just saying, if you just casually putting kitchen utensils up in women vagina's and leaving them looking like that for the world to see.....

Nigga was accused of sticking a fork into his baby mother's vagina. That's not no normal shit bruh...

giphy.gif

If you going to try and be a smart ass at least be an accurate one. Maybe you should up your own comprehension skills

Look at that pot calling the kettle black. How you gonna hop into the middle of my discussion and then try to tell me what I was talking about lmfao. Would you like to continue making my original point about people preferring to die wrong than admit they're wrong and fight another day? And the craziest shit is all you had to do was continue scrollng to my original post to see what I meant. FOH

Chi acting like he was in route or some shit

Back