Welcome To aBlackWeb

XXXtentacion Shot In South Florida: CONFIRMED DEAD

I don't get the mentality of people mad at his ex and wanting her out of the vigil.

How bout extremely talented artist
even as a talented artist.....you can still be a shitty person.

i dont think he should be compared to malcolm and martin..

this is nonsense.

this is why millennials dont respect nothing ...because they feel things can change at the drop of a hat and all is forgiven.

look at 69...nigga think shit is cool cause he apologized....it dont work like that...you still sad it.

Lol extremely talented

Kids like him cah he's open with his mental fragility that doesn't mean he's a good rapper.

These 'he cudda been the next' arguments are gettin' ridiculous

If your little brother think XXX or Travis Scott are legends I'd say you done them a disservice as big bros
i see people can like who they like...but greats need time to be great.....
these dude aint have time.

niggas thinking great means who they like...but it switches every month.

my exs grandmom...stabbed like 7 people...none of them died....but she ended up being very holy roller church lady later in life.

people still thinks shes going to heaven.

a chick slept with a bunch of guys who hung out with each other....but she still thinks shes marriage material.

so the question is...why do right when all you gotta do is act right ....just before the end and everything is forgiven?

so the question is...why do right when all you gotta do is act right ....just before the end and everything is forgiven?

This that bible thumping fuck shit stupid people be on, can be a piece of shit your whole like but get that death bed confession to their god and everything is alright

I have a 16 year old brother who is a huge fan of XXXTENTACION.

That's why I keep saying niggas on here may denounce Wayne, Drake, Big Sean but if I ask my younger siblings who they view as top 10 they say Drake, Wayne, Ross, Kendrick, Cole, Big Sean, Travis Scott, Future, ASAP ROCKY, Wiz Khalifa, Joey Badass, etc. They have no experiences to Big, Pac, Jay or NaS because they were born in the late 90s early 2000s. THEY'RE the ones who are gonna dictate who are the GOATs for their era.

A lot of people have a hard time acknowledging that

All that can be said for this is, "Welp. That sucks for them." We've been exposed to the genre's Golden Years, when the skill level for the genre was at its peak. But now, because every fuck nigga with a microphone and trollish intentions can get on, we're supposed to lower our standards because that's what hot now?

source (1).gif

You went through all that trouble...just to still miss the point. If you can't see that the first post of yours I responded to was one quoting Goldie then you're just actually doing exactly what you're going through much to accuse me of.

Oh my bad... so when you said in your first post quoting me

He was never accused of rape though. You're debating something nobody is saying.

What you REALLY meant was that in Goldie’s ONE post “nobody” accused anyone of rape. Not the several other posts including yours from the thread that actually did accuse someone of rape with a fork, which she was directly responding to.

Oh, you right. I see it now.

giphy-downsized.gif

Rosenberg is a fucking idiot and so is Ebro and all of Hot 97. That whole station is a mess that's why Angie Martinez left and half the good staff and talent.

I agree with Joe Budden and I don't even like that nigga but he's right on this 100%.

Niggas want to talk about XXX past but praise Michael Jackson who had even more heinous crimes. In time of the kid's demise we should praise the positivity he was trying to do instead of the bullshit.

I definitely wasn't a fan of XXXTENTACION but even I know when to respect certain things and leave certain things out.

I wish niggas would deal in facts, and not hearsay and hyperbole, when trying to defend the fuckery. MJ was never convicted of anything and just about everyone knows that that shit was a money grab. Was he flawed and weird? Most definitely. A child molester? There's no proof of that.

Word. I legit wanna see what posters on here think if they ever visited kanyetothe forum. Them youngins over there think Travis Scott is a legend and shit. On the highest of keys we are the ones here out of the loop of the current times but we be acting like we are not. I'm just saying we gotta at least acknowledge the difference of generations man.

I have an account on KTT. I don't use it, but I've been on the site. There's a bunch of racist/weirdo white boys, a lot of foreigners and others, and the niggas seem to be young, socially awkward fuckboys.

You talkin bout the young generation as if some of them niggas is really doing shit. Lmao. If that's the case, then why is everyone that's dropping in June our age and older? The young dummies may influence the genre a bit, but they still move no needles.

The jury said he's not

So it was a R.Kelly double? Lmao. Ok. Not to mention, multiple people CLOSE to Kelly have spoken out. No one close to Mike has spoken out against him like that. And he married Aaliyah when she was still playing with Barbies.

You got a few white kids and their parents lobbing accusations at Mike and that was it. And then they got ghost when they got a little bread.

Smh. C'mon, bruh.

I just let my son stay with his grandfather and I've known that nigga longer than my wife.....

People who have a personal gripe with dude are speaking out. Do you see dude walking around with kids or are these people adults and they only come out saying bullshit when he kick them to the curb.

I've never seen the tape so I gotta take the jury word that it wasn't him.

Michael was out here paying people off to not testify, you don't see anything wrong with that.

Some of yall niggas is disgusting in this thread.

It don't fucking matter if a person is dead or not. If someone is speaking on said person then the whole truth needs to be said and that means the good, the bad and the ugly. If folks like he dead only speak on the good of said person thats some sucka shit.

As long as what's being said ain't lies then anything said that they did is fair and should be placed on the table. All that person did is part of who they were and legacy.

We've all done some fucked up shit just cause we dead don't mean folks don't have the right to tell the truth about who we were and what we did.

They asked Michael if it’s okay for adults to sleep in bed with little boys not their own & Michael said of course.

Are we saying that the precedent in domestic, molestation & rape charges is that there now has to be some sort of visual evidence? Plenty people have been gotten out the paint for less recently.

anigif_enhanced-9176-1428539383-10.gif

So you letting you son stay at Neverland with Mike for the weekend or nah?

Erroneous. My son hasn't even spent the night with my parents because they have a dog I don't trust. But no. He wouldn't be at Neverland. Mike was a weirdo. That much is true. I don't want my son around regular weirdos, let alone famous millionaire ones with depression issues.

Bad example.

Back