Welcome To aBlackWeb

XXXtentacion Shot In South Florida: CONFIRMED DEAD

People who have a personal gripe with dude are speaking out. Do you see dude walking around with kids or are these people adults and they only come out saying bullshit when he kick them to the curb.

I've never seen the tape so I gotta take the jury word that it wasn't him.

Michael was out here paying people off to not testify, you don't see anything wrong with that.

He married a 16 year old tho? You think thats ok.

ITs funny seeing niggas killing this kid still jamming Chris Brown.....niggas love Joe Budden on this site ain’t he accused of killing his unborn child or some shit like that

I said this back in the R. Kelly thread: if you’re going to condemn one person for fuckshit, you’re goin to need to start a list that’ll have a whole bunch of muhfuckas on it everyone likes.

Just in hip-hop alone:

Joe Budden would be on it (he’s been accused of beating up women, and more than once)

Pun (his wife even came out and admitted that)

Pac (he WAS convicted of raping someone)

Jay (ummmm....)
giphy.gif

B.I.G. often RAPPED about beating up females on songs (Me and My Bitch, Dreams, Get Money)...and Kim not too long ago came out and said he was kicking her ass.

We all know what Dr. Dre did to numerous women.

Everyone favorite Cac, Em, would be Top 3 just off his abuse of his ex-wife alone.

Even Nas was accused of beating up Kelis.

Point: Don’t get selective just cause you don’t like a muhfucka. That just makes you a hypocrite.

Last edited:
Several of his songs on Spotify had 120,000,000+ streams before his passing Monday.

@silverfoxx you nosigned this but I intentionally checked that the second the news dropped of him getting shot. I was also aware because I listen to Moonlight often and that was at about 118,000,000 at the time. Currently at 131,000,000.

Jocelyn Flores was at 130m is currently 384m. SAD! was in the 150m neighborhood and is now at 291m plays.

The same people who want the world to be inspired by the greats refuse to see what the greats have in common with the rest of the world.

Back