Welcome To aBlackWeb

XXXtentacion Shot In South Florida: CONFIRMED DEAD

Like Wack 100 got the nerves to talk bout the kid had it coming cuz he s a girl beater but ur fam his Big Homie and the only reason anyone knows is fucking Suge Knight....

It’s funny you say that when a quick Google search reveals NONE of the information you’re talking about. I can only go by the theory that that shit comes from some deep web fuckery that no one cares about.

Them little fuckheads move singles. That’s all they’re good for. And Drake is closer to our age (31) than he is theirs.

Niggas forgot how to Google’s

8845CE99-D411-480A-8208-D55EDB84C7C3.png

this whole thread and niggas attitude towards this whole situation....i now look at some of yall niggas like yall funny style.

yall really be out here flipflopping depending on who yall like.

@Cain has the right idea......this some shit nigga dont understand.....

sit back and niggas will reveal themselves.

alot of yall just go with the crowd.

now does dude deserve the chance to change? yep.

but what good is potential if you are not utilizing it?

you are who you were when you die. we cant live on possible potential.
shit its alot of good dudes that might turn to the bad side and kill they wife or some shit,.
but hes a peice of shit for doing it...hes not a good dude no more.
yet, niggas who torture women cant be looked at as bad, because they had a hint of change.

well guess what? a clear head might give you that type insight.

@DOS_patos i can give credit when its due. This is 100% a dope post

I don’t know about chilling all together... I think it’s just more about consistency and having some respect for family and fans for at least up until he reaches the damn hospital morgue. Dudes body was Under an hour away from the crime scene and people were talking crazy.

man fuck this...im about to just start walking around with my earbuds in not listening to anything and just be bopping my head and shit to nothing

Yo I actually do that sometimes. It keeps the bums, winos and K2 zombies from asking for shit every 5 seconds in bed-stuy.

The reports were in 2005, it seems. The actual existence of the reports didn’t become public knowledge until 7 years after his death, according to Billboard.

I said this back in the R. Kelly thread: if you’re going to condemn one person for fuckshit, you’re goin to need to start a list that’ll have a whole bunch of muhfuckas on it everyone likes.

Just in hip-hop alone:

Joe Budden would be on it (he’s been accused of beating up women, and more than once)

Pun (his wife even came out and admitted that)

Pac (he WAS convicted of raping someone)

Jay (ummmm....)
giphy.gif

B.I.G. often RAPPED about beating up females on songs (Me and My Bitch, Dreams, Get Money)...and Kim not too long ago came out and said he was kicking her ass.

We all know what Dr. Dre did to numerous women.

Everyone favorite Cac, Em, would be Top 3 just off his abuse of his ex-wife alone.

Even Nas was accused of beating up Kelis.

Point: Don’t get selective just cause you don’t like a muhfucka. That just makes you a hypocrite.

Wasn't what Pac convicted of was "forcibly touching the buttox" according to interviews he did and not rape? And that it was Pac's friends not Pac himself that she said did the actual rape?

Back