Welcome To aBlackWeb

XXXtentacion Shot In South Florida: CONFIRMED DEAD

Rosenberg is a fucking idiot and so is Ebro and all of Hot 97. That whole station is a mess that's why Angie Martinez left and half the good staff and talent.

I agree with Joe Budden and I don't even like that nigga but he's right on this 100%.

Niggas want to talk about XXX past but praise Michael Jackson who had even more heinous crimes. In time of the kid's demise we should praise the positivity he was trying to do instead of the bullshit.

I definitely wasn't a fan of XXXTENTACION but even I know when to respect certain things and leave certain things out.

Michael Jackson aint touch them kids

didnt kendrick tell yall that

I have a 16 year old brother who is a huge fan of XXXTENTACION.

That's why I keep saying niggas on here may denounce Wayne, Drake, Big Sean but if I ask my younger siblings who they view as top 10 they say Drake, Wayne, Ross, Kendrick, Cole, Big Sean, Travis Scott, Future, ASAP ROCKY, Wiz Khalifa, Joey Badass, etc. They have no experiences to Big, Pac, Jay or NaS because they were born in the late 90s early 2000s. THEY'RE the ones who are gonna dictate who are the GOATs for their era.

A lot of people have a hard time acknowledging that
Word. I legit wanna see what posters on here think if they ever visited kanyetothe forum. Them youngins over there think Travis Scott is a legend and shit. On the highest of keys we are the ones here out of the loop of the current times but we be acting like we are not. I'm just saying we gotta at least acknowledge the difference of generations man.

How did XXX slip past some of y'all? He was discussed here, Joe Budden and other rappers spoke on him, had a vid go viral after being punched on stage and had a number one album.

And Ebro ain't shit talking all that then posting up his top 10 and putting Pun on it. Joe tellin the truth saying hip hop allows everyone including the criminals.

Lmfao Sion brought Michael Jackson into this discussion and I feel like the mood just got real dark.

I immediately thought to myself "oh shit". Nigga came for the smoke. Shit got quiet. Now niggas over the thread. All.of.a.sudden. Lmao. Facts do that tho.

Okay, I’ll play this simple nigga game with you.

Bet.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Look at that pot calling the kettle black. How you gonna hop into the middle of my discussion and then try to tell me what I was talking about lmfao. Would you like to continue making my original point about people preferring to die wrong than admit they're wrong and fight another day? And the craziest shit is all you had to do was continue scrollng to my original post to see what I meant. FOH

You went through all that trouble...just to still miss the point. If you can't see that the first post of yours I responded to was one quoting Goldie then you're just actually doing exactly what you're going through much to accuse me of.

like my dad always said...

are you a good person who has bad days?
or are you a bad person who has good days?

does any of it matter when you die?

if so...which side would you decide to remember someone?

this whole thread and niggas attitude towards this whole situation....i now look at some of yall niggas like yall funny style.

yall really be out here flipflopping depending on who yall like.

@Cain has the right idea......this some shit nigga dont understand.....

sit back and niggas will reveal themselves.

alot of yall just go with the crowd.

now does dude deserve the chance to change? yep.

but what good is potential if you are not utilizing it?

you are who you were when you die. we cant live on possible potential.
shit its alot of good dudes that might turn to the bad side and kill they wife or some shit,.
but hes a peice of shit for doing it...hes not a good dude no more.
yet, niggas who torture women cant be looked at as bad, because they had a hint of change.

well guess what? a clear head might give you that type insight.

Lol extremely talented

Kids like him cah he's open with his mental fragility that doesn't mean he's a good rapper.

These 'he cudda been the next' arguments are gettin' ridiculous

If your little brother think XXX or Travis Scott are legends I'd say you done them a disservice as big bros

Back