Welcome To aBlackWeb

XXXtentacion Shot In South Florida: CONFIRMED DEAD

There is all sorts of alleged shit about X...here’s a random one.

There is virtual confirmation of the claim that in his pre-Nation of Islam hustling days, Malcolm Little, as he was, hired himself out as source of sexual gratification for an older white male benefactor. The story is recounted in the autobiography, but there the hustler is a third party called Rudy. Rudy, according to the autobiography, would "be paid to undress them both, then pick up the old man like a baby, lay him on his bed, then stand over him and sprinkle him all over with talcum powder. Rudy said the old man would actually reach his climax from that." Based on "circumstantial but strong evidence, Malcolm was probably describing his own homosexual encounters," Marable says

Reading thst, does that change your opinion of his black activism? He sold his ass to old white men...allegedly.

1. Stop comparing Malcolm X to this lil nigga.

2. This "alleged incident" has been floating around for some time and is widely believed to be untrue and was concocted to besmirch his name.

1. Stop comparing Malcolm X to this lil nigga.

2. This "alleged incident" has been floating around for some time and is widely believed to be untrue and was concocted to besmirch his name.

I was gonna use this word earlier today but didn't know how to spell it. Thank you sir.

I already heard the homo rumors and while it's disgusting, that doesn't make homie a foul person.

True. But it could be argued that his black activism could have been born from self hatred after selling his ass to the coloniser.

I’m going off topic now but the point stands nigga change caused he was given the chance to.

34983124_745326048924739_2026357457059577856_n.jpg
Is this your playlist?

although i feel comparing xxxtentacion and malcolm x is wrong I understand the meaning behind it. for the kids out there i actually hope they do believe that a person can change and become a great leader. i hope they look at xxx death and say we need to slow down and give ourselves a chance to grow, learn, and change. live and let live.

for us older folks i think we have to understand that this dude was able to connect to a lot of young people. he did a lot of wrong in life. hopefully his fans will learn from that. he said some decent stuff too. hopefully they learn from that.

xxx was not about to a malcolm or a martin. he could have been a tremendous spokesperson for mental health issues such as depression. they need voices as well.

who are these "fans" this dude have

literally never heard nobody bumping dude music

when people know more about you from ya antics over ya music, its a wrap
Y'all gotta understand that this forum demographics is geared towards older adults who are not in tuned with the younger generation or culture or views. I have younger brothers who I learn alot from about with their culture, I disagree with ALOT of their shit and music, but X fanbase was legit as fuck. Don't believe go to youtube and look at his views. Dude was their Big L, Tupac and that's not a stretch at all to them.

I have a luxury of being around two different generations of music, thought, and culture. X loss was huge and fucked up alot of people.

although i feel comparing xxxtentacion and malcolm x is wrong I understand the meaning behind it. for the kids out there i actually hope they do believe that a person can change and become a great leader. i hope they look at xxx death and say we need to slow down and give ourselves a chance to grow, learn, and change. live and let live.

for us older folks i think we have to understand that this dude was able to connect to a lot of young people. he did a lot of wrong in life. hopefully his fans will learn from that. he said some decent stuff too. hopefully they learn from that.

xxx was not about to a malcolm or a martin. he could have been a tremendous spokesperson for mental health issues such as depression. they need voices as well.
Best post of this thread

Lmfao yo are y’all seeing this shit? This nigga pride got him so silly that he’s just digging himself deeper in the “I won’t admit I’m wrong rabbit hole.”

I literally quoted 4 posts claiming rape in my original post. Everything I said was in response to those posts and the ones like them on social. I have less that 10 posts in this thread. Don’t be bitter towards me because I chose to fully and carefully explain myself. Niggas like you are the EXACT reason why it’s necessary. Thirsty as hell to argue with someone that you don’t take the time to comprehend what’s being said. Instead you assume what I’m saying. Read my g.

Go look at the original post of your i responded to. You didn't quote 4 people. You quoted Goldie. If you going to try and be a smart ass at least be an accurate one. Maybe you should up your own comprehension skills

I understand the intent behind those comparisons...my thing is if Malcom X had died at 20 when all any one who knew him for was Detroit Red would it have been wrong to then talk about him as Detroit Red? Some folks are speaking on a change for XXX that never came to full fruition and saying to judge him on what they hoped he would have become not who he actually showed himself to be. Not to say he wouldn't have changed and found a way to make amends for his actions...but the reality os that he didn't and that memory is what he left the world with. And that may be hard to grapple with but its also not false either.

Back