Welcome To aBlackWeb

XXXtentacion Shot In South Florida: CONFIRMED DEAD

Maybe you didn’t understand the reason for the comparison. I’m not gonna explain it so maybe you should log off..

Bruh, stop the bullshit. This is some fake ass smart dumb shit.

im gonna let Dice Raw say it. From the Roots song Tip the Scale.

"Lots of niggas go to prison, how many come out Malcolm X?"

Bruh, stop the bullshit. This is some fake ass smart dumb shit.

im gonna let Dice Raw say it. From the Roots song Tip the Scale.

"Lots of niggas go to prison, how many come out Malcolm X?"

So you saying you know what that boy future was gonna be??

Pac at 25 rapped about dying and how he knew death was coming.... Got shot to death

Biggie rapped about dying and how he knew death was coming... Got shot to death

Any of y'all still doubting the power of the tongue?

I don’t understand the confusion. We’re posting on hip hop forum, fans of rappers who the majority came from nothing and made something of themselves.

People are turning their lives around everyday.

Malcom turned his life around and became a positive force.

It works both ways. Kanye lost his mother and decended into what he is now...lost. Now is that through lack of growth or just ignorance? Id say the latter.

But Jay Z sold crack to his own family and now look at him. A major contributor to black lives matter and encouraging black empowerment. That’s called growth in my book and def an inspiration to me.

My only point throughout this whole thread is the young do fucked up shit. Growth requires learning from mistakes.

And growth doesn’t ever stop. And that’s how I understood the Malcom comparison. If I’m misunderstanding I’m happy to be shown and will happily admit my misunderstanding.

Pac at 25 rapped about dying and how he knew death was coming.... Got shot to death

PAC also stole off on a know shooter 30 mins before getting shot

Big was accused of setting up PAC

I’m certain it was more of their actions

Pac helped bloods jump a crip cause was feeling himself and wanted to be down. He thought his crew was big and untouchable.

Big went to a place that largely and uncorrectedly blamed him for pacs death, on some 69 shit

That ain't the power of the tongue, thats playing stupid games and winning stupid prizes.

This dude is gonna posthumously blow up like a mf..

And I mean idk..like I said in the thread about one of those albums he came out with, I didnt wanna like it based off of his antics, but I didnt hate it. And he has an alright song with Joey badass

Rip

I don’t understand the confusion. We’re posting on hip hop forum, fans of rappers who the majority came from nothing and made something of themselves.

People are turning their lives around everyday.

Malcom turned his life around and became a positive force.

It works both ways. Kanye lost his mother and decended into what he is now...lost. Now is that through lack of growth or just ignorance? Id say the latter.

But Jay Z sold crack to his own family and now look at him. A major contributor to black lives matter and encouraging black empowerment. That’s called growth in my book and def an inspiration to me.

My only point throughout this whole thread is the young do fucked up shit. Growth requires learning from mistakes.

And growth doesn’t ever stop. And that’s how I understood the Malcom comparison. If I’m misunderstanding I’m happy to be shown and will happily admit my misunderstanding.

I goat'ed for the effort, but nah fam lol

some of yall acting like you were saints at that age . come on yall you bashing a young BLACK kid regardless of what he said or did just allow him to rest in peace .

Back