Welcome To aBlackWeb

XXXtentacion Shot In South Florida: CONFIRMED DEAD

This gives me a thread idea. If you was a trash individual who was violebt and hurt folks but then realized its wrong and you were doing good shit does the good erase or outweigh the bad. Eldridge Cleaver was a rapist but a black panther leader and Huey Newton killed a teenage girl but we never view them.for that because being black panthers.

STABBED A FORK IN HER VAGINA.

Yaall sure yall wann keep sniffling?

Nigga wanna act like he Kony and mutilate a vagina but yall wanna say he was redeemable?

aint it wild that it gotta be in all caps? "juvenile mistakes" my ass.

wait he really stabbed a girl in the vagina with a fork?

i'm just saying, if you just casually putting kitchen utensils up in women vagina's and leaving them looking like that for the world to see.....

This entire debacle has opened my eyes to a few things regarding this cancel culture.

Being a serial abuser is disgusting in of itself but people allow themselves to get so engulfed in rage that they don’t even realize that the same article that they’re citing & reposting says, “He did not penetrate her with it.”

That’s not buried within the article. It’s literally 3-4 sentences there after. If we’re going to fight for our women then we have to make sure that we’re coming correct. This kid was an easy target but what do we do for the people whose character isn’t so easily assailable?

Then when someone looks at the “Me Too” movement with a side eye we question why. We rebut by saying the number of victims outnumber the number of false claims but then we have situations like this. Cries of “rapist” and “he stabbed her in the vagina with a fork” when it’s right there in the text that it was a threat and didn’t actually happen.

We can’t keep getting mad at others for not seeing the bigger picture when we’re not able to see the bigger picture ourselves.

We can make our points without the extras.

This entire debacle has opened my eyes to a few things regarding this cancel culture.

Being a serial abuser is disgusting in of itself but people allow themselves to get so engulfed in rage that they don’t even realize that the same article that they’re citing & reposting says, “He did not penetrate her with it.”

That’s not buried within the article. It’s literally 3-4 sentences there after. If we’re going to fight for our women then we have to make sure that we’re coming correct. This kid was an easy target but what do we do for the people whose character isn’t so easily assailable?

Then when someone looks at the “Me Too” movement with a side eye we question why. We rebut by saying the number of victims outnumber the number of false claims but then we have situations like this. Cries of “rapist” and “he stabbed her in the vagina with a fork” when it’s right there in the text that it was a threat and didn’t actually happen.

We can’t keep getting mad at others for not seeing the bigger picture when we’re not able to see the bigger picture ourselves.

In b4 "but but ..."

Being accurate is key...but it also should be checked the lengths folks will go to to try and excuse shit under it being a mistake...because her needing surgery on her eye is real...and beating a woman to the point they need surgery isn't a "mistake"

threatening to do it and gliding that bbq equipment against her inner thighs to intimidate her is a crime in itself.

fracturing eye sockets and damn near blinding her, too. that aint minor.

there's an over-eager trivializing tone to this counter-'Me Too movement.

threatening to do it and gliding that bbq equipment against her inner thighs to intimidate her is a crime in itself.

fracturing eye sockets and damn near blinding her, too. that aint minor.

there's an over-eager trivializing tone to this counter-'Me Too movement.

Like I’ve already stated it’s all disgusting. Nobody will actually argue that point. It isn’t minor and what he actually did do is a major crime. What it is not is rape.

A jackass will question “what did she do” to elicit that reaction. The most that the others will question is if it actually happened or not. Which is where the problems reside. They say “let’s wait until all the facts come out” and then we hit them with untruths that are easily/quickly proven false expecting to have a leg to stand on after. Would you take serious the word of someone who can be proven wrong after a 5-second google search?

We’re civilly discussing that in here but look what the rest of social media has been doing. Everyone took her retelling of a threat and made it an action. We created a fabricated narrative but then want to backtrack and get others to hold faith in the following narrative we set forth. It’s never going to work that way.

It’s not cool to put rape on somebody’s grave just because they were despicable in other ways.

Words mean things.

Well played you black bastard. Instead clowning you for having fat fingers, I’m checking my post to make sure I didn’t violate any man laws

Well played indeed

Back