Welcome To aBlackWeb

XXXtentacion Shot In South Florida: CONFIRMED DEAD

this shit 20+ pages and not one person has actually wished death on him

why are people keep saying this?

people are reflecting on his passing and the events that may or may not have lead to his demise
Did you read all 20 pages ? They wished it on that 69 dude and him.

idk what this means but he lynched a lil white kid in his video....the only video of his i've watched

i dont think we can pinpoint any direction he was going in

he was weird/different whatever u wanna call it and did a lotta drugs

im sure his views changed with the weather, as mine did when I was 20 and under

Nah man lets no do this

You know what I thought about after seeing most of what people "know" for fact about what happened with dude.

Homie was going to buy a bike, he had a back pack and much like a stupid rapper, more than likely had the cash in the backpack.

So it has to be someone in connection with him that knows how he gets down. For one that he was out to get a bike and for two knows that homie don't write no checks or use a debit card.

It had to be off the word of a so called friend

Or even someone who coulda been at the bank that he got the money from

You know what I thought about after seeing most of what people "know" for fact about what happened with dude.

Homie was going to buy a bike, he had a back pack and much like a stupid rapper, more than likely had the cash in the backpack.

So it has to be someone in connection with him that knows how he gets down. For one that he was out to get a bike and for two knows that homie don't write no checks or use a debit card.

It had to be off the word of a so called friend

Or even someone who coulda been at the bank that he got the money from

facts it seems like a inside job

idk what this means but he lynched a lil white kid in his video....the only video of his i've watched

i dont think we can pinpoint any direction he was going in

he was weird/different whatever u wanna call it and did a lotta drugs

im sure his views changed with the weather, as mine did when I was 20 and under
Nope. Too much giving benefit of the doubt. Too many passes given. After he tweeted this he got older and start whooping his pregnant girlfriend's ass. Fuck em

Two people before me told him to name names and no response was given. Watch my post get a response.

I’m gonna assume you’re talking about me @Chi-town B because I’m the only mf who spoke ill of your daddy. This the last time I’m gonna address the shit because I’m off it but clearly you aint.

Yea I said “your daddy” to something with no knowledge of your daddy’s death. However, you and others knew of my son’s death(I’m very transparent) and you chose to speak ill of him because you got big mad SEVERAL TIMES. You also knew you fucked up because multiple times you edited your post from talking about my deceased child to switching it to my daddy. Thinking i wasn’t gonna see it. Then got called out on it. I realized when you got angry with me you automatically went for my deceased child then tried to back pedal. The audacity of you to think I’m gonna respect your dead ass daddy after you constantly spoke ill of my deceased son SEVERAL times is beyond me. Had I known your dad was dead before I ever spoke on your dad, “ya daddy” I wouldn’t have said shit about him and would’ve spoke on your mama instead. She’s living right? Majority of the time I don’t speak ill of the dead, unless it’s some pedophile or some sick shit and even then I let their actions speak for them. So quit tryna be a victim, when you’re not. You just got what you asked for. Disrespect my deceased son and it’s fuck your dead ass daddy. But I’m off that beacause I see that’s what you do when you’re hurt.

ISWIS IDWID I don’t regret talking about your daddy and I’ve moved on.

Sighs, I ain't been on here since early this morning you fucking jackass

Yes this bimbo was the one I was talking about trying to play that holier than though bullshit in here, and you opened that door first and got upset when I walked through that mf'er then you got all in your feelings crying and complaining to the site owner. And for the record the first time was about the alive lil nigga of yours the second time was about the dead lil nigga of yours and the common theme is all of our hostile interactions are your doing and then you turn into a damn victim so these ho ass nigga's can feel sorry for you. Bitch fuck you and your family rather they're dead or alive.

Nope. Too much giving benefit of the doubt. Too many passes given. After he tweeted this he got older and start whooping his pregnant girlfriend's ass. Fuck em

i dont even know what ur talking about.....idk why everybody keeps thinking somebody is riding or caping for this dude....I didnt even know who he was until he got knocked out....then proceeded to roast his ass

im saying dude was all over the fucking place.....you cant say he was just this or that way

I got no opinion or care about what kinda person he was....just responded to the vague ass roof tweet that means nothing

if anybody wants to take that as a "pass", you got it

i dont even know what ur talking about.....idk why everybody keeps thinking somebody is riding or caping for this dude....I didnt even know who he was until he got knocked out....then proceeded to roast his ass

im saying dude was all over the fucking place.....you cant say he was just this or that way

I got no opinion or care about what kinda person he was....just responded to the vague ass roof tweet that means nothing

if anybody wants to take that as a "pass", you got it
You think him trolling the savage mass murders of black people at the hands of a white supremacist "means nothing" ?

Is that your final answer?

Back