Welcome To aBlackWeb

XXXtentacion Shot In South Florida: CONFIRMED DEAD

Teriyaki 69 better be clutching his rosary beads reciting all sorts of "santa marias" right now.

Last edited:
Anyway this will be a precursor to the end of mumble rap.

Trap rap's days are numbered. By 2020 there will be a new wave. Too much negativity and fuck shit within that subgenre.

Nah man. Our society as a whole is following a trajectory to worse societal standards when it comes to conduct and how we treat each other.

Nah man. Our society as a whole is following a trajectory to worse societal standards when it comes to conduct and how we treat each other.

Things go in cycles so it's impossible for society not to bounce back after reaching the lows that we have reached. Not only in entertainment. Donald Trump is President for fuck's sake. Can't get any worse than that before it gets better.

This bothers me, so many troubled hard headed ass young folks walking around here. I really don’t know what to say but that the shit is still sad. Like when you have a child you can only hope you raise them up right, only for them to get older and turn out troubled and depressed all the damn time and you still love them because they’re a part of you. So, despite all the shit that he has done..as a parent I feel for his parents because the love we have for our children will never be understood even when they fuck up so bad.

Triple Xtension Cord was not whacked by Cupcake Drake's cronys. Come on now. He's gonna get that kid touched before Pusha? Don't make no sense.

The soldier kidd conspiracy theory is looking solid

To expound further on what was said in the video apparently they also have the same whip as the suspect vehicle smh

He also went from 50k followers to 550k+ just today.

These lil niggas love dry snitchin

Things go in cycles so it's impossible for society not to bounce back after reaching the lows that we have reached. Not only in entertainment. Donald Trump is President for fuck's sake. Can't get any worse than that before it gets better.

It definitely could get worse. 45 is just the precursor. We've been coddled into a false sense of security. Many places on the rest of the world been catchong the short end for a long time. Something eventually is going to go down to level the playing field so to speak.

It definitely could get worse. 45 is just the precursor. We've been coddled into a false sense of security. Many places on the rest of the world been catchong the short end for a long time. Something eventually is going to go down to level the playing field so to speak.

You really see things getting even worse than they already are in say...Venezuela? Seems like a tough hurdle to leap over IMO.

I don't even know how I feel about this. On one hand I hate to see one of my own people die so young is such a senseless manner. On the other hand I understand that this kid spent a good deal of time taunting the grim reaper. If you beg for death long enough, it will eventually grant your wish. I see Tekashi out her back peddling on his words and actions after this incident. Maybe something good will come out of this young brothers death, and it will make others like him re-evaluate their choices before it's too late.

I don't even know how I feel about this. On one hand I hate to see one of my own people die so young is such a senseless manner. On the other hand I understand that this kid spent a good deal of time taunting the grim reaper. If you beg for death long enough, it will eventually grant your wish. I see Tekashi out her back peddling on his words and actions after this incident. Maybe something good will come out of this young brothers death, and it will make others like him re-evaluate their choices before it's too late.

There are 3 types of people.. people that learn from other mistakes,people that learn from their own and people that have no compass and never learn.. we have more of those running around than the last previous two by miles.

First the original thread title knowin damn well he ain't die yet and now trying to ride a wave off the malcom x trending. Yeen low bruh, keep that traffic coming to the site lol.

-lurk talkin to a car salesmen-

- You clout chasing nigga! I see you over there talkin to people tryin to sell cars-

:foh5:

Back