Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION X-Men: The Animated Series Discussion Thread

Apocalypse arc at the end of Season 4 was dope. Had Apocalypse, Magneto and Mister Sinister all involved

Yall were right about them taking shortcuts with the animation in Season 5...this shit is terrible at times

Trying to push through this in time for the new season

Whew there are some duds in the first season. Too many filler episodes.

I'm just on 21. Why tf has Charles and magneto been in this jungle for like 6eps now 🫠

I didn't realize how many eps I actually saw in real time when it was originally on air.

Charles and magneto are still in the jungle🫤

All over the place in terms of the storylines sir.

In 22 episodes, outside of the X-Men, they have shown

Mr sinister
Sabertooth
Juggernaut
Ms marvel
Bishop
Cable
Punisher

And many many more. A lot of characters with no real character development. It was cool as a kid watching week to week, but not so much as an adult binging. It feels like just one big fan service. Let's try and put as many characters as possible.

Too many part 1&2/to be continued episodes

All over the place in terms of the storylines sir.

In 22 episodes, outside of the X-Men, they have shown

Mr sinister
Sabertooth
Juggernaut
Ms marvel
Bishop
Cable
Punisher

And many many more. A lot of characters with no real character development. It was cool as a kid watching week to week, but not so much as an adult binging. It feels like just one big fan service. Let's try and put as many characters as possible.

Too many part 1&2/to be continued episodes
It's a Saturday morning cartoon what did you expect? The punisher was just a brief cameo.

The final season was ass but that final episode was so sad. Especially when Professor X had something to say to each member of the X-Men

Lmao I know what you mean by feeling like its all over the place and it kind of is, so your critique is understandable. Thats why I said this shit is unhinged lol

I almost done with season 4....I watched the episode where storm and wolverine went back in time to save professor x from getting killed.... man they had magento looking weak as fuck in the future lol

Anyone noticed Wolverine never fights humans? Lol

He just uses his claws to disarm them🫤

Back