Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION X-Men: The Animated Series Discussion Thread

lol It used to annoy me how he's be hitting shit with the cards causing big ass explosions that enemies would just proceed to walk through as if nothing happened. I'm not really sure why they were so cared of having the heroes do actual damage in that show. It's not like there weren't other superhero shows out where the heroes were legit beating ass.

lol It used to annoy me how he's be hitting shit with the cards causing big ass explosions that enemies would just proceed to walk through as if nothing happened. I'm not really sure why they were so cared of having the heroes do actual damage in that show. It's not like there weren't other superhero shows out where the heroes were legit beating ass.
Fox censorship lol serious business

I'm halfway through Season 3 and I'm noticing a dip in quality in the episodes. A slight change to the theme song too

I'm halfway through Season 3 and I'm noticing a dip in quality in the episodes. A slight change to the theme song too
Yeah I think it was an episode where Jubilee was saving some mutants in a cave or something and told them a story is where the dip in quality started

Back