Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION X-Men: The Animated Series Discussion Thread

Watching now...

Like 9 episodes into season 1

It's crazy how many episodes and I don't feel like I missed not one. Everything seems familiar like I've seen it a million times and I've never been in a position to binge this show until now

I started my re-watch of this

The way Wolverine was creeping on Jean.....You would think Cyclops would have tried to set up Wolverine for a fall
That nigga ain't even have a real reason either.... That shit hilarious watching it back.

Jean just be feeling bad for that nigga, she ain't even do nothing to lead him on

I was disgusted with that nigga during the phoenix saga. Every time he showed up on the screen it would be him with his claws out just for him to say

"RAAAAAHHWR.... I can't do it Jeanie!"

He did that shit at least 3 times. Get the fuck outa here Logan lol
I ain't get to season 3 yet... But imma pretty sure it was all fuckery.. Cuz I remember that nigga being all cap

Sharpest claws in the world. Never cuts nobody

😫😭😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just started the Phoenix saga
Man, we just let a lot of shit slide as kids...

1. Prof X just tells these niggaz they gotta hijack a space shuttle. Just because,......he doesn't even know why.

2. They like fuck it let's go 🤷🏿‍♂️

3. Jubilee agrees to get caught so the others can get away. Like she taking this breaking and entering charge of a federal government facility just for the gang. Her whole reason to go was to get arrested.

These niggaz was terrorist 🤣😂😂😂😂

😫😭😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just started the Phoenix saga
Man, we just let a lot of shit slide as kids...

1. Prof X just tells these niggaz they gotta hijack a space shuttle. Just because,......he doesn't even know why.

2. They like fuck it let's go 🤷🏿‍♂️

3. Jubilee agrees to get caught so the others can get away. Like she taking this breaking and entering charge of a federal government facility just for the gang. Her whole reason to go was to get arrested.

These niggaz was terrorist 🤣😂😂😂😂

lol professor x really aint shit this whole series

I started my re-watch of this

The way Wolverine was creeping on Jean.....You would think Cyclops would have tried to set up Wolverine for a fall
Apparently they a throuple now lol

Back