Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION X-Men: The Animated Series Discussion Thread

Yeah I actually watched that show in full

it was cool just too much teenage angst

looking like peter Parker and iron man B if I can’t get through X men

I just wanna watch this stuff as an adult to pick up on things

X-men definitely provides on that end not sure if marvel had a more thorough cartoon to that affect.

Watching now. My homie gave me a bunch of x-men milestones books. I forgot for whatever reasons they were out in Ireland and Europe heavy. The show captures that as well.

Yeah i remember watching this but i don't think they aired in order when i watched them. But I remember Apocalypse and Cable. I think they even mentioned the Legacy Virus.

I think the Morph they used was known as Changeling in the comics but he was a lower tier character retooled for the show

That's when they get trapped in the savage land?

Naw, that's when the sentinels came back and almost killed magneto. He went to the X-Men. He was too hurt to go back and fight, so Xavier said him and the X-Men would take care if it cuz they were a threat to ALL mutants. Then Magneto showed up to the battle at the last minute and saved Xavier from a the blackbird crashing.

7791a4367f597f15be5070b23fb28026a02e5eea.gifv

0430cf375572a995e7556432f50400cf52249f51.gifv

Got D+ a while ago, mostly for this, Spider-Man, and the Star Wars shit.

This was classic when I was 10. It’s still fuckin dope as shit now.

My favorite scene from this episode: when the Friends of Humanity find out that Sabertooth is Graydon Creed, Senior. That muhfucka flipped OUT.

Still funny.

(Go to 15:15)

Last edited:
Shit was trash bro they ain’t even have gambit like that

1st of all I'm not trying to make fun or start stuff but why are so many folks huge fans of Gambit? I've honestly never read any of his comics and the X-Men comics I have are either older or newer when he wasn't with them. From this animated series I wasn't really a big fan of his also.

But it's a ton of folks who love the character and really wanted to see a live action movie with him as the main character.

I really am curious and would like to know from the folks posting in here and yourself why so many liked that character?

1st of all I'm not trying to make fun or start stuff but why are so many folks huge fans of Gambit? I've honestly never read any of his comics and the X-Men comics I have are either older or newer when he wasn't with them. From this animated series I wasn't really a big fan of his also.

But it's a ton of folks who love the character and really wanted to see a live action movie with him as the main character.

I really am curious and would like to know from the folks posting in here and yourself why so many liked that character?

Well I first I was a wolverine nigga like everybody else always ready to fight thought it was cool. But I thought Gambit was cool because he was different I didn’t know the extent of his powers tell I got one of his comics. Plus the only X Man that didn’t sound like a regular ass american. And he had Rogue. I think it’s also because he not a main character originally like Wolverine and Cyclops and didn’t have that weird ass rivalry.

Back