How would you grade WrestleMania?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wont hit the same.

Him being the champ while they arent is what is necessary. The 1k reign…all of it

And outside of the BL

I 100% agree with Shenco

Cody hasn't earned it IMO

If it was Seth I would 1000% be onboard with Roman dropping tonight

Yea, it don't feel like the right time due to the lack of build. Thats why last week i was saying they might pull a swerve and let this shit ride out until Summerslam just to beef HIS story with Reigns up

That was then, who wanna watch a Rock match in 2023 when he's in his 50's.

...the same people who watched a Stone Cold Steve Austin match in 2022.

Man listen. If Rock shows up tonight, I'm marking out like I'm 14 all over again.

Let "IF YA SMEEELLLL..." hit that stadium tonite, and watch that reaction.

That'll answer your question about who wants to see Rock...Dwayne...Rocky Miavia wrestle in 2023.

See, I never cared about the rock. Ever.
20180412-QPVEoMRax6jlxcBMvL1h

Dude ran around on real world ny as the Miz and everyone was annoyed and hated it..dude made it. I’ll always give him his props..Bananas still doing the damn show and can’t make something bigger of himself and Miz is a 2x grand slam champion, has his own tv show, married to a baddie and making bank. He won. And props to him always taking what he’s given and making it work.

Yea I totally respect Miz and where he came from it wasn’t a slight against him. I remember the bullshit he had to do from hosting the diva search and all that. Dude worked hard to get to where he is now and he’s a obvious hall of famer.

Pre show notes:

*There are plans for a big Asuka entrance.

*The WWE Hall of Famers will be appearing tonight. There was talk of it happening before or after the Women's Championship match.

*There is no word on whether they are doing a Bobby Lashley segment tonight. We have not heard Bray Wyatt is in Los Angeles but Uncle Howdy is. It could be the company is hiding plans.

*Pat McAafee's involvement last night was not listed internally, so that was kept close to the vest.

*We are told there will be some "badass" elements to the Hell in A Cell entrances, some of which will play into Edge's legacy and history in the company as well as Demon Balor. WWE brought Gangrel in this weekend, so one would think there's some sort of involvement there as well.

*Dustin Rhodes is in town to be in attendance for his brother Cody's match tonight.

*Lesnar arrived last night in Los Angeles. We are told he is not currently scheduled for tomorrow's Raw.

*Bron Breakker is backstage.

*For those who have asked, Matt Riddle is not around based on what we have been told.

Back