- Women's Showcase Tag Team Match: Petey Williams

- IC Title: Drew McIntyre vs. Sheamus vs. Gunther: Abyss

- Raw Women's Title: Bianca Belair vs. Asuka: TJ Wilson

- Miz and Snoop Dogg segment: Michael Hayes

- Hell in a Cell: Edge vs. Finn Balor: Jamie Noble

- Hall of FAME

- World Title: Cody Rhodes vs. Roman Reigns: Michael Hayes

Backstage News:

- Dan Engler has the referee assignment for tonight's main event.

- Other assignments include Chad Patton for Brock/Omos, Danilo Andfibio for the Women's Tag, Jason Ayers for IC Title, Daphanie LaShaunn for Bianca/Asuka, Shawn Bennett & Eddie Orengo for Edge/Balor

- The WrestleMania match rundown was finalized by Saturday night

- WWE has Shotzi's tank on site for her entrance

- WWE also brought over the Andre Battle Royal trophy, planned for an entrance, but Lashley isn't listed on the rundown.

- To no surprise, Vince McMahon is backstage again.

- The WWE sale is a huge topic of conversation backstage.

- Brock Lesnar is not listed on a specific brand.

- We will see even more cross promotional advertisement integration tonight.

- For those expecting a swerve, tonight's main event is listed as an "Undisputed WWE Universal Championship Match" with color coding to indicate it represents both Raw and Smackdown

SPOILERS:

- Internally, Edge is listed as "BROOD" Edge.

- Not surprisingly, Cody Rhodes vs. Roman Reigns is slated for the most time of anything on WrestleMania this weekend.

- Solo Sikoa and Paul Heyman are both listed as accompanying Roman Reigns tonight.

- Edge vs. Finn Balor is slated to get a lot of time as well, second most.

- Omos vs. Brock Lesnar is set for the least amount of time. The women's showcase is budgeted for a segment slightly longer

- Bianca/Asuka and IC Title match are both set to get a decent amount of time

- Miz and Snoop's segment is slated for about the same amount of time as last night, when Miz ended up having a match.

There’s a reason why I like going into threads like this and watching it with y’all and it’s not just because I talk to no one else in my life about wrestling lol. For the most part we enjoy ourselves and try not to over analyze every single thing. We’ll point out things like cenas bald spot or how great Trish looks at 47. Simple and entertaining shit like that
Watching these shits with yall is what got me back into wrestling.

I was heated when the site was down during Wargames lol

I was thinking earlier about how they definitely about to have come up off something to keep Charlotte happy after her not getting that main event + with the performance she put on you know its coming.. Theyll prolly move her to RAW to dethrone Bianca if she retain (Which i think she will) hell if not then she'll just go for Asuka cause she owe her one anyways 🤷🏽‍♂️

I had read an article somewhere that they were booking them to fight at Wrestlemania, but Ronda Rousy messed up the timeline by wanting to drop the title, so she can work with her tag team partner friend. Also, allegedly they were going to have Rhea Ripley vs Asuka for the Smackdown title

339139528_1427002678109363_7450518168677216254_n-jpg.1054109

dom paying homage to eddie with his tights
has he always done that?

Back