WWE WrestleMania (4/1/23 - 4/2/23)

How would you grade WrestleMania?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
His adversity was failing the first time in the company and running away and learning how to be that guy

thank you

not to mention restoring honor back to his family after his father was stripped of the wwe championship

not to mention having to be sidelined for 6 months after tearing his pec on his first pursuit of winning the championship

niggas kill me with this adversity shit

I think where I fucked up was I was watching it with my boy who actually does this shit. Watching it with different eyes. Ima be solo tonight

Spending the whole time critiquing a show like that I feel is a disservice. You rob yourself of actually being a FAN, living in that moment, and going thru those emotions that made to love pro wrestling in general.

Too many folks create this unrealistic imagery that everything has to be 100% flawless. But in reality...they miss out on allowing themselves to just sit back and enjoy it. To nickpick at every lil thing going on in a match is too much work man.

Yeah there were times during these matches you could hear them call the spots. But I'm not gonna harp on it. I'm still fascinated how they're able to even remember all that around so much chaos. And STILL be able to put on quality matches.

I think ya boy fucc'd up your experience wit his critiquing bruh. Instead of just enjoying the show as a fan...he had you watchin it thru the eyes some kinda inspector. Just constantly pointing out flaws.

Last edited:
lol wwe are the ones who keep knocking on his door. not the other way around
They knock on his door during times when they know they ain’t got shit really going on and they need eyes on the product. Hopefully HHH ain’t on that time.

Sure Roman vs the Rock would be a good match on paper. I get it.

Spending the whole time critiquing a show like that I feel is a disservice. You rob yourself of actually being a FAN, living in that moment, and going thru those emotions that made to love pro wrestling in general.

Too many folks create this unrealistic imagery that everything has to be 100% flawless. But in reality...they miss out on allowing themselves to just sit back and enjoy it. To nickpick at every lil thing going on in a match is too much work man.

Yeah there were times during these matches you could hear them call the spots. But I'm not gonna harp on it. I'm still fascinated how they're able to even remember all that around so much chaos. And STILL be able to put on quality matches.

I think ya boy fucc'd up your experience wit his critiquing bruh. Instead of just enjoying the show as a fan...he had you watchin it thru the eyes some kinda inspector. Just constantly pointing out flaws.
I can’t put the blame on him though, it was his crib and I was with it then lol. But I agree %100

There’s a reason why I like going into threads like this and watching it with y’all and it’s not just because I talk to no one else in my life about wrestling lol. For the most part we enjoy ourselves and try not to over analyze every single thing. We’ll point out things like cenas bald spot or how great Trish looks at 47. Simple and entertaining shit like that

thank you

not to mention restoring honor back to his family after his father was stripped of the wwe championship

not to mention having to be sidelined for 6 months after tearing his pec on his first pursuit of winning the championship

niggas kill me with this adversity shit
Lol bro

I had only mentioned that it would be a typical WWE shit to have the babyface lose. Cody been through enough so I agree with y’all

Balor needs to win tonight. The mystique of the Demon has already taken a hit when he lost to Roman. Hope Edge can hang with his old ass.

Edge is a lot closer to retiring than Rey is. I wanna say that he said hes done after this contract and it expires sometime in the Summer.

Bianca actually hit 365 days as champ today which is interesting and is also making me think i might need to rethink my vote...

Asuka been catching hell on twitter today too from Bianca fans but she been fighting back.

Shit still suck tho cus she aint even do nothin

Again...if Bianca loses...she's still good.

Possible match wit Charlotte...I hope. Not like the one on Raw where they had to rush the finish b/c of tv time.

Also it frees her up from the Raw title, and hopefully gives us that Bianca vs Rhea match. B/c the seeds have already been planted.

Remember Rhea was suppose to face her b4 she went out for her injury.

Likely/Unlikely/Never...they pull a swerve...Bianca wins...they decide to have undisputed women's titles...then it champ vs champ to combine the belts as one title. Meh. Spitballin

Back