How would you grade WrestleMania?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mam fuck Charlotte if you ain't happy after 14 reigns you can get the fuck on

Lol last night HHH made it a point to bring up how shes been involved in the last 7 manias and how all of the matches had title implications. I cant help but feel like he did tht shit just to prove that she aint got nothing to complain about

Lol last night HHH made it a point to bring up how shes been involved in the last 7 manias and how all of the matches had title implications. I cant help but feel like he did tht shit just to prove that she aint got nothing to complain about

I been told yall she's the go to default title holder.

Don't have a woman lined up to be champion? No worries...give it Charlotte until you do.

Title reign not going as good as you hoped? No worries...give it back to Charlotte until you come up wit someone better than the last.

Lol this is why I fuck with Becky more than I do Charlotte overall. Becky just does what needs to be done.

They could've kept that Ppl at McAfee match and Lil Uzi Vert bullshit.
That spot could've been Bobby Lashley vs. somebody.

they better do right by Bobby and LA Knight tonight. Pat coming back was cool but they could of put either Lashley or LA in the Miz' spot

He’s NEVER been needed beyond 2005 but here he is, ready to make everything about him again.
This is the most asinine take I've ever seen.

You talking about the same Rock who got them a million buyrate for a Mania just by *hosting*? A Mania that was main evented by Miz?!

Or are you talking about the Rock that when he did wrestle at 28 delivered the biggest buyrate of all time??

Yeah. They sure didn't need him for anything.

I been told yall she's the go to default title holder.

Don't have a woman lined up to be champion? No worries...give it Charlotte until you do.

Title reign not going as good as you hoped? No worries...give it back to Charlotte until you come up wit someone better than the last.
That'd be cool. But when you end up with 14 title reigns in only 7 years. You have severely missed the mark.

You talking about the same Rock who got them a million buyrate for a Mania just by *hosting*? A Mania that was main evented by Miz?!

Or are you talking about the Rock that when he did wrestle at 28 delivered the biggest buyrate of all time??

That was then, who wanna watch a Rock match in 2023 when he's in his 50's.

1K reign means nothing when it won't even come close to a few other people. Time to start winding this story down and focus on other people now

A 1k day reign is SIGNIFICANT AF in the biz

ESPECIALLY in this microwave era of fandom

For a guy to be champ for 3 years bro

The last person to do that was Hogan over 30 years ago.

I know you dont like Reigns but drop the gimmick and give this man his respect. This is one of the greatest runs in the history of wrestling.

Will I be mad if Cody win? No. I get it. We want a WM moment and we need to get it off of big bad Roman, but I think if we wait til summer slam, give it a proper build, and throw some more seasoning salt on this bih, it’ll be some Rocky ish and people won’t still be talking about Sami should have been the one to beat Roman. That’s just my take though. I’m cool either way I’d just want to build it more.
🎯

A 1k day reign is SIGNIFICANT AF in the biz

ESPECIALLY in this microwave era of fandom

For a guy to be champ for 3 years bro

The last person to do that was Hogan over 30 years ago.

I know you dont like Reigns but drop the gimmick and give this man his respect. This is one of the greatest runs in the history of wrestling.
I give him his respect but when you're no where close to 2k is 1k really something especially when you're getting stale and have no else to face. End this now

Meh...yeah I'm sorry...but Seth doesn't work for me as being the title holder. At least not right now.

WWE has an opportunity to have somebody "new". Someone that's not in that title rotation of superstars. Cody is super over, and at a super babyface level. I think WWE needs someone like him as a "fresh start". B/c Roman has risen that bar so fuccin high, the next person has to least ATTEMPT to reach it. Which...won't be for a long time I think.

Cuz you gotta think about beyond WM and who's goin to be the face of the company outside WWE (tv networks...social media...etc.). Right now he fits that mold. Now w/n WWE, you gotta look at his reign and future feuds.

We got a sample of potentials like Gable, LA, and Corbin (yeah I know) for starters. But imo...all roads lead to Cody vs Gunther for the title. That's who I'd like to see drop the belt(s) to.
Lets be clear…im good with Cody beating Reigns. Thats the story. I just dont think the W should happen tonight. Like Shenco said…it feels to premature…it ain't been marinating enough. IMO Summer Slam is the right spot to put Rhodes over as the new face.

Like I said.

Fuck the god damn rock

Back