How would you grade WrestleMania?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
*puts tinfoil hat on*

Thinkin back somethin one of yall said, and now lookin back at this moment...

...yall don't think THAT particular shot was done on purpose to mimic Sasha, when Bianca 1st won her title? I mean I kinda feel some type of way about it now that I rewatch it.

B/c they tried to take a moment that was legit organic, and apply it here. But it really doesn't hit the same imo. Sasha's moment wasn't captured on purposed. Which is why it felt more organic.

But it seem like they tried to copy that by giving Charlotte her "passing of the torch" moment as well. I dunno. Maybe it's just me.

Don’t mean to be that guy but I wasn’t feeling night 1. Probably because i was with a group that was mainly critiquing instead of being fan boy shit.

Didn’t care for cena theory. The 4 way tag team was ok. Seth and Logan was good.

Dom was fucking up. Need to get his ass in shape

Didn’t care much for the women’s matches

17 super kicks for the main event. Felt like Brock and Roman with their suplexes and spears. Smh

I’ll be in a different mindset tonight though

Miz has had a… unique Wrestlemania career lol

Dude ran around on real world ny as the Miz and everyone was annoyed and hated it..dude made it. I’ll always give him his props..Bananas still doing the damn show and can’t make something bigger of himself and Miz is a 2x grand slam champion, has his own tv show, married to a baddie and making bank. He won. And props to him always taking what he’s given and making it work.

Just caught up with the posts. Guess I’m the odd man out lol. I ain’t trying to ruin anyone’s fun though

lol it was an A show for sure. It was entertaining and the matches delivered. Only thing I ain’t in agreement with is the tag match being the best ever..nah, it was good, def up there arguably but not the best

Dude ran around on real world ny as the Miz and everyone was annoyed and hated it..dude made it. I’ll always give him his props..Bananas still doing the damn show and can’t make something bigger of himself and Miz is a 2x grand slam champion, has his own tv show, married to a baddie and making bank. He won. And props to him always taking what he’s given and making it work.

Facts.

He can retire now and he'd be good. HoF bound. At this point he's cruising and enjoying the ride.

Idk, I feel like they might be swerving tonight. Like I said before, this Cody run don’t feel organic. It feel kinda forced. Cody winning felt right last year before he tore his pec. He was gone for 9 months, returns at #30, only has to go up against 6 men, did nothing at the chamber, and Cena randomly endorsing him after torching Theory. Has he even gotten beat down or jumped at all during this road to WM? Where’s the struggle? Where’s the adversity?

Idk, I feel like they might be swerving tonight. Like I said before, this Cody run don’t feel organic. It feel kinda forced. Cody winning felt right last year before he tore his pec. He was gone for 9 months, returns at #30, only has to go up against 6 men, did nothing at the chamber, and Cena randomly endorsing him after torching Theory. Has he even gotten beat down or jumped at all during this road to WM? Where’s the struggle? Where’s the adversity?
I agree. The Sami chapter of the BL story was closed and done beautifully.

IMO Cody winning tonight doesn't fit…there is still more to tell between Roman and the Usos/Solo and a key part of that IMO is Roman still being champ and the Usos not. His abuse and “disappointment” will finally put Rikishis boys over the edge

I feel like the BL storyline will be done at Summer Slam

lol it was an A show for sure. It was entertaining and the matches delivered. Only thing I ain’t in agreement with is the tag match being the best ever..nah, it was good, def up there arguably but not the best
The women's match with Damage Control brought the grade down for me to a B

I was gonna rate it a B at first. But them other great matches overcame that 6 women tag. That's why I went wit A.

The surprise match for me was the Fatal 4 tag match. I went already thinkin it was gonna be filler match. But they showed out.

I agree. The Sami chapter of the BL story was closed and done beautifully.

IMO Cody winning tonight doesn't fit…there is still more to tell between Roman and the Usos/Solo and a key part of that IMO is Roman still being champ and the Usos not. His abuse and “disappointment” will finally put Rikishis boys over the edge

I feel like the BL storyline will be done at Summer Slam
Roman can abuse them for being screw ups losing their titles and also not helping him keep his. The family drama can keep going without the titles until all 3 brothers whip his ass

Roman can abuse them for being screw ups losing their titles and also not helping him keep his. The family drama can keep going without the titles until all 3 brothers whip his ass
Wont hit the same.

Him being the champ while they arent is what is necessary. The 1k reign…all of it

And outside of the BL

I 100% agree with Shenco

Cody hasn't earned it IMO

If it was Seth I would 1000% be onboard with Roman dropping tonight

Wont hit the same.

Him being the champ while they arent is what is necessary. The 1k reign…all of it

And outside of the BL

I 100% agree with Shenco

Cody hasn't earned it IMO

If it was Seth I would 1000% be onboard with Roman dropping tonight
1K reign means nothing when it won't even come close to a few other people. Time to start winding this story down and focus on other people now

Cody is the most over babyface they’ve had in years and he is the guy especially when WWE had no idea who would finally take Roman down but

It should and always should have been Seth to dethrone Roman. Shit this weekend in separate interviews they’ve been teasing a match in the future.

Back