WWE WrestleMania (4/1/23 - 4/2/23)

How would you grade WrestleMania?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
More I think about it, this was a statement. HHH was basically saying "This is how Wrestlemania/this company will be if I stay in charge."

That was the first time in a very long time that it felt like the show was solely carried by great matches and not carried by “Wrestlemania Moments”

I wouldn't either. But then that leads to question of who's gonna be the one to take that belt from Bianca?

B/c Asuka the only one thus far I see. Rhea got the SD title unless they doin undisputed titles also for the women.

You can say Raquel...but they dropped her down to mid level it seems. She gotta be built back up.

Piper...but we've seen that song and dance multiple times.

Sonya would've been good. But they got her at mid level too.

And the only reason why I haven't mentioned Bayley or Becky is b/c I wanna see someone outside the 4 horsewomen.

So Asuka HAS to win. Bianca will still be fine even w/o the belt. B/c...1) They still gotta give us Bianca vs Charlotte...2) They can still give us Bianca vs Rhea for the title.
They hinted this matchup a few weeks ago when both were in the ring together with their belts, and Bianca told Charlotte that Raw was her show

I was thinking earlier about how they definitely about to have come up off something to keep Charlotte happy after her not getting that main event + with the performance she put on you know its coming.. Theyll prolly move her to RAW to dethrone Bianca if she retain (Which i think she will) hell if not then she'll just go for Asuka cause she owe her one anyways 🤷🏽‍♂️

SMH Damage CTRL blasting off again!
BelatedElatedKakapo-size_restricted.gif
Lol this is wildly accurate.

Had to go back and watch that Cena and theory match and that was...not good. Cena phoned that whole joint in.

Mam fuck Charlotte if you ain't happy after 14 reigns you can get the fuck on
Charlotte aint going nowhere. She the general on that female roster when it comes to that ring, hopefully she help some of the other chicks grt elevated like she did for Rhea tonight.

Last night’s producers were:

John Cena vs. Austin Theory - Adam Pearce

*Men's Fatal Four Way Tag Team Showcase - Petey Williams

*Seth Rollins vs. Logan Paul - Shane Helms

*Lita & Becky Lynch & Trish Stratus vs. Damage CTRL - TJ Wilson

*Rey Mysterio vs. Dominik Mysterio - Jamie Noble

*Charlotte Flair vs. Rhea Ripley - Jason Jordan

*Attendance Announcement.

*Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn vs. The Usos - Michael Hayes

Back