WWE WrestleMania (4/1/23 - 4/2/23)

How would you grade WrestleMania?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
One of the best WMs in a LONG time. Job's not finished though. Tomorrow night looks better on paper too so we'll see.

I really see Bianca retaining tomorrow b/c they repackaged Asuka but have poorly built her up character wise.

I wouldn't either. But then that leads to question of who's gonna be the one to take that belt from Bianca?

B/c Asuka the only one thus far I see. Rhea got the SD title unless they doin undisputed titles also for the women.

You can say Raquel...but they dropped her down to mid level it seems. She gotta be built back up.

Piper...but we've seen that song and dance multiple times.

Sonya would've been good. But they got her at mid level too.

And the only reason why I haven't mentioned Bayley or Becky is b/c I wanna see someone outside the 4 horsewomen.

So Asuka HAS to win. Bianca will still be fine even w/o the belt. B/c...1) They still gotta give us Bianca vs Charlotte...2) They can still give us Bianca vs Rhea for the title.

I wouldn't either. But then that leads to question of who's gonna be the one to take that belt from Bianca?

B/c Asuka the only one thus far I see. Rhea got the SD title unless they doin undisputed titles also for the women.

You can say Raquel...but they dropped her down to mid level it seems. She gotta be built back up.

Piper...but we've seen that song and dance multiple times.

Sonya would've been good. But they got her at mid level too.

And the only reason why I haven't mentioned Bayley or Becky is b/c I wanna see someone outside the 4 horsewomen.

So Asuka HAS to win. Bianca will still be fine even w/o the belt. B/c...1) They still gotta give us Bianca vs Charlotte...2) They can still give us Bianca vs Rhea for the title.

They hinted this matchup a few weeks ago when both were in the ring together with their belts, and Bianca told Charlotte that Raw was her show

Rhea / Charlotte MOTN 1a
KO & Sami vs the Usos 1B
Seth vs Logan 1C

All close but I been ready for Rhea to win the title for the longest. So it gets the A

Lemme tell you something...they can make that triple threat IC title match into a no holds barred Texas death match...and it STILL won't reach the level of brutality those 3 are gonna put on tomorrow nite.

Imagine that shyt being a Fatal 4 way and YOU was the 4th person? As soon as they tell me I'll be competing for the IC Title against all 3 of them....

giphy (75).gif

The only person that should be beating Super Bianca is Super Rhea. Atleast that's what I was told a few months ago when I brought up concerns about Bianca beating chicks at a 3-1 disadvantage so..

Lemme tell you something...they can make that triple threat IC title match into a no holds barred Texas death match...and it STILL won't reach the level of brutality those 3 are gonna put on tomorrow nite.

Imagine that shyt being a Fatal 4 way and YOU was the 4th person? As soon as they tell me I'll be competing for the IC Title against all 3 of them....

View attachment 1053631
better be an expressive ref to match the brutality

That’s why I laugh everytime them AEW girls get brought up in the conversation.

Them girls can’t wash the E girls draws.

They on a whole other level even down in NXT.

Meh...I mean both women's divisions in both companies still need retooling.

If what the NXT women did in that ladder match can be done CONSISTENTLY every Tuesday...then they good.

As for AEW women's they got the aggression...they just need competitive women.

Main roster WWE women...aggression...aggression...aggression. Enough wit the soft matches and wrestlers. Rhea and Charlotte showed everyone of them it can be done. WWE need stop dumbing down these women's potential.

My 2 cents

better be an expressive ref to match the brutality

Only time the ref should be in that ring is to check to see if they're breathing. And counting 1-2-3. Other than that...stay ya azzz outta the ring

Last edited:
Back