WWE WrestleMania (4/1/23 - 4/2/23)

How would you grade WrestleMania?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Will I be mad if Cody win? No. I get it. We want a WM moment and we need to get it off of big bad Roman, but I think if we wait til summer slam, give it a proper build, and throw some more seasoning salt on this bih, it’ll be some Rocky ish and people won’t still be talking about Sami should have been the one to beat Roman. That’s just my take though. I’m cool either way I’d just want to build it more.

Also I was watching some review afterwards and they brought up a good point…. Lita was never really good in the ring. She was just hella over. I never thought about it that way when I was younger but I see it now. Cause she ain’t got no bars outside that moonsault

She’d hit her hurracarana and moonsault and that’s basically it. Get those pops and that’s it. She was utilized better when she was paired with edge in the mid 2000s

Mans about to hit Bruno Sammartino Hulk Hogan numbers of days as champion and you talking about it means nothing. Maaaaaannnnnn

Yeh I’m good if Roman retains and hits 1K. Cause he’s gonna bully his cousins even harder if he’s the only Bloodline member with gold. And that’s gonna be good

I just think it would be the most WWE thing ever to have Cody lose cause “the babyface has to go through adversity before becoming champ” and is inexplicably taking Ls in the first title match

Yeh I’m good if Roman retains and hits 1K. Cause he’s gonna bully his cousins even harder if he’s the only Bloodline member with gold. And that’s gonna be good

I just think it would be the most WWE thing ever to have Cody lose cause “the babyface has to go through adversity before becoming champ” and is inexplicably taking Ls in the first title match
His adversity was failing the first time in the company and running away and learning how to be that guy

Meh...yeah I'm sorry...but Seth doesn't work for me as being the title holder. At least not right now.

WWE has an opportunity to have somebody "new". Someone that's not in that title rotation of superstars. Cody is super over, and at a super babyface level. I think WWE needs someone like him as a "fresh start". B/c Roman has risen that bar so fuccin high, the next person has to least ATTEMPT to reach it. Which...won't be for a long time I think.

Cuz you gotta think about beyond WM and who's goin to be the face of the company outside WWE (tv networks...social media...etc.). Right now he fits that mold. Now w/n WWE, you gotta look at his reign and future feuds.

We got a sample of potentials like Gable, LA, and Corbin (yeah I know) for starters. But imo...all roads lead to Cody vs Gunther for the title. That's who I'd like to see drop the belt(s) to.

And that BL story so deep...a title doesn't have to be involved. B/c Roman was still anointed as HOTT by the elders. So the story will be more about the family and who's gonna be the leader of that.

So Jey vs Roman can still continue, even if the title isn't involved. The belt is just the incentive compared to the stakes regarding their bloodline. I'm all for it either way.

- We're told that Vince McMahon was not shy about giving input in Gorilla Position Saturday night. Talent told us that they even saw him around their hotel.

- Those that we spoke to said Charlotte Flair was fine after a physical match on Saturday.

- Several were asking about Charlotte's future in wrestling after her loss to Rhea Ripley. Charlotte Flair told Fightful this past week that she was hoping to break

- The plans for Legado Del Fantasma to be involved with WrestleMania were set up months ago, we're told.

- WWE sources indicated that the company was very happy with how things went during night one, including general fan reception.

As of late Saturday night, the WrestleMania match order is as follows:

- Brock Lesnar vs. Omos

- Women's tag team showcase

- Gunther vs. Sheamus vs. Drew McIntyre

- Asuka vs. Bianca

- Edge vs. Finn Balor

- Roman Reigns vs. Cody Rhodes

Ima need The Rock to fall all the way back cause if he droppin hints just to get computers puttin that’s wack as fuck

I been said Rock ain't needed. Or at least if they were to bring him in...then do it at WM. But right now...he ain't needed.

Charlotte talmbout a break??? Hefa ain't you just come back from vacation??? Lol

I been said Rock ain't needed. Or at least if they were to bring him in...then do it at WM. But right now...he ain't needed.

Charlotte talmbout a break??? Hefa ain't you just come back from vacation??? Lol

He’s NEVER been needed beyond 2005 but here he is, ready to make everything about him again.

Back