Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Elimination Chamber 🇦🇺 (2/24/24)

How would you grade Elimination Chamber?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Rhea lookin GOODT

Nia lookin GOODT.

But i gotta come back after this match. B/c I picked up on something earlier in the show, but I wanna see how it plays out first

Dom is a fucking heat magnet!

Damien out here looking like he belongs on the set of What We Do In The Shadows getting cussed out by Nadia.

While I'm enjoying the product, they gonna have to switch some shit up soon. They been hinting at Rhea and Becky giving up the recipe. I feel they did the same with Drew and Seth. I like my wrastlin to come with that "I dont know what's going to happen next!" energy.

Blame that on the women's roster. Talent wise...it wasn't nowhere as deep back then as it is now.
Lol right
Who was there during Chyna’s time?
Jacqueline, ivory and a load of diva scrubs that’s it lol

Trish and Lita were still not in-ring regulars

Rhea lookin GOODT

Nia lookin GOODT.

But i gotta come back after this match. B/c I picked up on something earlier in the show, but I wanna see how it plays out first

Ok I'm finished.

Soooooooooo....we just g'on overlook the fact that Corey pretty much told us the winner of EC women's title match b4 the shyt even happened??

Cole reads off the tweet or whateva message Becky posted after her...*yawns*...predictable vvictory. Corey starting at the 2:15:20 mark says and I quote

"That it will in fact be The Man Becky Lynch, who will head to WrestleMania and challenge Rhea Ripley"

yuACGQ.gif

So I'm thinking to myself "Hold up. Did Corey just say what I thought he just said?" So I rewinded it a couple more times...played it back...rewinded it again...then played it back once again.

Now I'm like "Maybe he deliberately said that shyt to throw everyone off. Er'go...we about to get a huge swerve in that match, and Nia actually wins."
EzGslrzAb5AxG.gif

So now I GOT to watch the match to see how this plays out. Cuz I'm thinkin there's no way Corey would just outright say this for no reason right? Right??

Welp...Rhea retains. Now I kinda knew this would happen. BUT...why be so blatantly obvious wit it? Why have the women's EC and this title match if they already set up for it to be Becky vs Rhea the whole time?? Pretty much put the cart b4 the horse. Brushed off this Rhea/Nia feud and match as meaningless. Smh.

Well...I hope Rhea retains at WM and continues her reign to SS. But we all have a good indication that's not happening. Seth got his title reign, so I'm assuming they gonna give Becky hers...*sighs*

Overall...B-

Ok I'm finished.

Soooooooooo....we just g'on overlook the fact that Corey pretty much told us the winner of EC women's title match b4 the shyt even happened??

Cole reads off the tweet or whateva message Becky posted after her...*yawns*...predictable vvictory. Corey starting at the 2:15:20 mark says and I quote

"That it will in fact be The Man Becky Lynch, who will head to WrestleMania and challenge Rhea Ripley"

View attachment 1270180

So I'm thinking to myself "Hold up. Did Corey just say what I thought he just said?" So I rewinded it a couple more times...played it back...rewinded it again...then played it back once again.

Now I'm like "Maybe he deliberately said that shyt to throw everyone off. Er'go...we about to get a huge swerve in that match, and Nia actually wins."
View attachment 1270182

So now I GOT to watch the match to see how this plays out. Cuz I'm thinkin there's no way Corey would just outright say this for no reason right? Right??

Welp...Rhea retains. Now I kinda knew this would happen. BUT...why be so blatantly obvious wit it? Why have the women's EC and this title match if they already set up for it to be Becky vs Rhea the whole time?? Pretty much put the cart b4 the horse. Brushed off this Rhea/Nia feud and match as meaningless. Smh.

Well...I hope Rhea retains at WM and continues her reign to SS. But we all have a good indication that's not happening. Seth got his title reign, so I'm assuming they gonna give Becky hers...*sighs*

Overall...B-
He did try and clean it up by saying Nia texted him and told him she's the one going into Mania as the champ

So Knight not getting that title match y'all was hoping for against Logan Paul, looking like that's going to Orton or KO or both.

Lol right
Who was there during Chyna’s time?
Jacqueline, ivory and a load of diva scrubs that’s it lol

Trish and Lita were still not in-ring regulars

Pretty much. Nothin but bra & panties matches.

Shoutout to Sherry...Luna Vachon....Jackie...Medusa...Ivory. B/c those women durin the late 80's into the 90's was tryin to put women's wrestling back on the map and actually taken serious. Like how it is now. Those women and Chyna would thrive in today's landscape.

Pretty much. Nothin but bra & panties matches.

Shoutout to Sherry...Luna Vachon....Jackie...Medusa...Ivory. B/c those women durin the late 80's into the 90's was tryin to put women's wrestling back on the map and actually taken serious. Like how it is now. Those women and Chyna would thrive in today's landscape.
I just found out Sable wack ass was the reason Luna failed during that time because Sable refused to put her over

Ok I'm finished.

View attachment 1270180

View attachment 1270182

Overall...B-
They been blatantly saying it's Rhea vs Becky at Mania for weeks lol.

They been blatantly saying it's Rhea vs Becky at Mania for weeks lol.

It's one thing for fans to ASSUME it was gonna be those two. But for WWE to blatantly say "Yeah I know we got this Rhea/Nia feud goin on and built Nia to be dominate...but its gonna be Becky vs Rhea no matter what. So this all meaningless."

If it ain't Bianca...then it has to be Rhea beating all 4 of the Horsewomen.

It's one thing for fans to ASSUME it was gonna be those two. But for WWE to blatantly say "Yeah I know we got this Rhea/Nia feud goin on and built Nia to be dominate...but its gonna be Becky vs Rhea no matter what. So this all meaningless."

If it ain't Bianca...then it has to be Rhea beating all 4 of the Horsewomen.
1000006750.jpg
Aint have to assume shit lol. Rhea & Becky had a face off at the Wrestlemania kickoff. Script been written as "Who will face Rhea at Mania?" the past month. They completely ignored saying shit like "Will Rhea be champion at Mania?" Or "The winner of the Elimination Chamber will face either Rhea or Nia at Mania".

Lemme tell you something. If you never knew who Logan Paul was...you'd thought he's been in WWE for years. It still blows my mind how good bruh is being an "outsider"

He reminds me of Kurt Angle and Bianca in the sense that they’re naturally gifted and fit right in.

Back