Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Elimination Chamber 🇦🇺 (2/24/24)

How would you grade Elimination Chamber?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
View attachment 1270233
Aint have to assume shit lol. Rhea & Becky had a face off at the Wrestlemania kickoff. Script been written as "Who will face Rhea at Mania?" the past month. They completely ignored saying shit like "Will Rhea be champion at Mania?" Or "The winner of the Elimination Chamber will face either Rhea or Nia at Mania".

And Rhea and Bianca crossed paths b4 that wit Rhea's "What's up Champ comment". But ok. The shyt is predictable.

If it ain't Charlotte...its Becky. If it ain't Becky...its Charlotte. This is why Bianca and Rhea is such a breath of fresh air to me. B/c they break up that cycle of the women's title being circulated around the same two Horsewomen. But it's whateva. I'll just leave it at that.

He reminds me of Kurt Angle and Bianca in the sense that they’re naturally gifted and fit right in.

Logan Paul has been flawless since his arrival. And I'd be saying the same about Bad Bunny too. B/c those two have risen the bar on celebs crossing over to WWE. They've actually put in the work and have taken their opportunities seriously. They understand the nature of the business.

And is it me...or did Theory and AJ bulked da fucc up?? AJ bout to be problem.

So Knight not getting that title match y'all was hoping for against Logan Paul, looking like that's going to Orton or KO or both.
Either we get Logan Paul vs KO vs Orton
or
Probably a multi-man match for the U.S Title (probably ladder) at WM.

Tbh, when I think of LA Knight vs AJ Styles at WM that shit sounds like a TV match on a Top 5 PPV and really a waste. LA Knight has been on fire for over a year or more and AJ just not returning to WWE until last month (after being gone for months) to eat a loss at the RR. To get put in a almost pointless match on the biggest PPV of the year?

Idk...

Back