Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Elimination Chamber 🇦🇺 (2/24/24)

How would you grade Elimination Chamber?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I swear if Becky beats Rhea at WM40...

View attachment 1270258

...straight lightin up the whole ABW wrestling block on you niggas. No one will be safe.

And when Charlotte returns....I'm circling back around...

View attachment 1270258

...cuz you know they gonna put the title on her yet again.

she hasn’t held the title in two years bruh.
she’s due

if rhea retains who’s her next opponent after WM?

she hasn’t held the title in two years bruh.
she’s due

if rhea retains who’s her next opponent after WM?
Becky/Rhea could go either way at WM. If Rhea retains at WM whenever the draft comes send her and Judgment Day to Smackdown for The Bloodline (if there is still one after WM)?

I double down on Becky not needing to hold the title. Rhea needs this huge W more then just another forced Becky run.

I don't see both Womens titles changing and Bayley winning the title makes way more sense so I think it's a safe bet Rhea got this.

I double down on Becky not needing to hold the title. Rhea needs this huge W more then just another forced Becky run.

I don't see both Womens titles changing and Bayley winning the title makes way more sense so I think it's a safe bet Rhea got this.

rhea retaining just to get another 4-6 months outta her reign against mid opponents is just as forced imo

I think rhea needs to beat becky. I like both. But knocking off the last horseman is a better story. Also, they havent fought since nxt I think that is what she siad in that interview. Then you can probably work a story with rhea and jade down the line. Or bianca and rhea.

Back