Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Elimination Chamber 🇦🇺 (2/24/24)

How would you grade Elimination Chamber?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think rhea needs to beat becky. I like both. But knocking off the last horseman is a better story. Also, they havent fought since nxt I think that is what she siad in that interview. Then you can probably work a story with rhea and jade down the line. Or bianca and rhea.

C/s bolded

Now that's a card.
Yes. The plan was for Dom to eliminate Brock in the Rumble leading to a feud and this match. Brock was gonna be putting Dom over.

That would've been so epic. That says A LOT if Brock ass willing to do that for Dom.

Yes. The plan was for Dom to eliminate Brock in the Rumble leading to a feud and this match. Brock was gonna be putting Dom over.
Dom was not beating Brock at the Chamber
I dont think I seen any kinda report stating Brock was putting Dom over

From alot of the stuff I've seen and put out there...management has been high on Dom for good while. If the report is true and Brock c/s it...then again that A LOT.

I cant even imagine the smoke screen and bells and whistles it would take for Dom to beat Brock and I have a hard time believing Brock would cosign this. Especially since Brock was then penciled in to face Gunter. How you taking on Gunther but you lost to Dom along the way lol

I cant even imagine the smoke screen and bells and whistles it would take for Dom to beat Brock and I have a hard time believing Brock would cosign this. Especially since Brock was then penciled in to face Gunter. How you taking on Gunther but you lost to Dom along the way lol

Easy...You lie. You cheat. You steal.

Word to Eddie Guerrero.

Lol

If you think Dirty Dom wasn’t going to find a way to win by cheating, you’re crazy. If you think Brock feuding w Dom and him winning does him any favor, you’re crazy.

Brock def was losing to Dom.

1. More heat
2. Does more for Dom than Brock
3. The Brock cry babies would likely get their win back

Brock has taken some surprising losses since he’s been back. He was having fun. Under Papa H, I don’t see Brock being favored like he was under Vince.

But thankfully we ain’t gotta worry. Y’all’s panties are safe.

5ni6r5.jpg

aint nobody hurt over the a rumor about Dom / Brock especially one that never confirmed Dom going over Brock
hold your feelings man the work week just started

Back