Welcome To aBlackWeb

WWE Elimination Chamber 🇦🇺 (2/24/24)

How would you grade Elimination Chamber?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I didn't like that it took only one finisher from Rhea to put down Nia but other than that an enjoyable main event. The Rocky'esque story they played in the ring was a nice touch for the crowd. Nia looked great out there and showed she could put up a great enough performance to be a champ

Nice to see I slept through all of it and everything I thought would happen, happened. Except for Cody challenging Rock.. but we’ll see how that goes. Weird the replay isn’t available yet tho.

I didn't like that it took only one finisher from Rhea to put down Nia but other than that an enjoyable main event. The Rocky'esque story they played in the ring was a nice touch for the crowd. Nia looked great out there and showed she could put up a great enough performance to be a champ
Should have been a rip-tide from the middle or top rope

Makes both look good

Aahh!! It's TIFFY TIME!! Lmao I love how these mfs cheering for her this early in the match n she not even in. She bout to steal the show.

Jesus! All these women cookin!! Naomi eliminated first tho?!? Wowww and it was done by Tiff who honestly i thought would of been the first to go after having a nice lil showing

Back