Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wrong or Right: Woman denies sex after date declines to buy her child's Happy Meal before going out

I'm trying to understand something... did he know he could smash if he bought the happy meal or is everybody assuming he knew and should have done it...
Anytime a chick puts a price tag on herself, I naturally assume this is the only effort I have to put in to fuck...

" My baby needs a happy meal"

My mind:

Smart thinking.... He'll be properly distracted playing with those toys n shit while I'm digging my tongue in and around the momma's clit ??‍♂️

Anytime a chick puts a price tag on herself, I naturally assume this is the only effort I have to put in to fuck...

" My baby needs a happy meal"

My mind:

Smart thinking.... He'll be properly distracted playing with those toys n shit while I'm digging my tongue in and around the momma's clit ??‍♂️
Damn... Lol my mind don't even move to that angle until at least a couple dates in

agreed @ the underlined

had she given me a heads-up I wouldn't trip

but some ol last minute shit cuz she didn't prioritize her childs needs.........ehh I'd pay the $5 bucks so the kid eats

but then I would cancel the date after bringing her and the food back........I just don't have time to date a woman seriously that got that kind of disorganization in her life

if I'm willing to date that woman then obviously I'm looking for more than just some easy pussy

she obviously don't qualify IMO for more so I ain't gon continue wasting time

dudes be too afraid to pass up potential pussy to where they will just accept anything

1608493273085.gif

Niggaz looking past the bigger picture.

How y'all going out if the kid still home? ?

Walk in the door.... Feed the child... Go in the bedroom, feed the momma ??‍♂️

Be home by 10pm....

And the other thing I thought was weird was wtf was watching the kid? They couldnt feed the child? Like someshit aint jivin in this story.
Alot of women dont know what a quality woman is and because of that. Explain that ignorance through their actions that they arent quality women. And because they presume the emotional intelligence and integrity of men to be low overall. They lack the understanding that quality men have this in steep levels. So even though she may have felt like hes not having sex with her cause of that. She neglected the fact that he had already restricted her to a sex only option anyway.

• Ether
Reactions: B_A
I mean, men will have women over and clean the house from top to bottom cause we understand that that impression we give will possibly lead to more pussy in the future. A woman will have a man over and ignore what he thinks about a mattress on the floor or that floral hippy sheet on the wall wit candles. I dont get why women ignore what men think in that sense.

I mean, men will have women over and clean the house from top to bottom cause we understand that that impression we give will possibly lead to more pussy in the future. A woman will have a man over and ignore what he thinks about a mattress on the floor or that floral hippy sheet on the wall wit candles. I dont get why women ignore what men think in that sense.
Prolly can't see past the day dreams.

Cuz most niggaz ain't gonna criticize her shit in person.

Niggaz will ACTIVELY pretend they don't see a whole lot of shit if they tryna fuck.

I mean there are limits.... But mattresses on the floor is a crazy spot to draw your line....

That's like first and goal....

The endzone might look crazy... But it's in sight ??‍♂️

Bc women are the ones choosing

Back