Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wrong or Right: Woman denies sex after date declines to buy her child's Happy Meal before going out

There's no guarantee he was getting the pussy even if he bought it,but she kinda bad so I might have supersized her order.

Get that lil nigga an extra Troll movie toy or whatever the hell they selling with them shits now.

Them shits cost like $3.50,depending on what their date was he probably spent $50-100 already.

I see what's shes saying to an extent; wanting a thoughtful person like that one woman's boss, but they also have a pre-existing relationship(employee-boss). We dont know if they've been working together for years etc. Bet any money a new employee isn't getting a pizza.

I'm the kinda person I'd buy even if its the first time we met cuz I like to keep my karma points up/or keeps things even Steven. Not everyone operates that way.

I asked my girls this question and they both said they feel it was her responsibility ultimately whether she made a meal or ordered one. Yeah it would be a nice gesture if he offered to pay but at the end of the day they're strangers and nobody owes anyone anything.

The othe problem is the goofy secret tests we put potential partners through. Men and women devise little tests that the other person doesn't know they have to pass. Shit like (does she lean over and unlock my side of the door[kinda obsolete now]) tests. (Does he offer to buy my kid's meal) tests. and when the other person doesn't pass those tests we resent them. Which is cruel in a way because none of us know what fucking tests to study for!!

She would have judged you the entire fucking time. She would have had every excuse to shit on you on her twitter and whatever podcast this is.

“I went on a date and the guy only tipped 23% I knew he wasn’t getting this pussy”

“ I went on a date and the guy didn’t get extra bbq sauce for my baby 4 piece nugget. I knew he wasn’t getting this pussy”

“ I went on a date and he paid with a credit card. I knew he wasn’t getting this pussy”

This bitch sound like she should have been fed at Rally’s. With the coupon book and a spending limit.

Y’all trying to normalize this shit. It was only a couple dollars more. All that is bullshit.
That's cool,but it is what it is.

I'm trying to smash ,not marry her on the first date.

If I knew that me fucking that chick relied on if I bought that happy meal,I'd buy that shit.

I damn sure know I ain't gonna smash saying no out of some type of principle for some $3-5 shit.

It would be different if she was asking me to get a steak dinner for her kid,but a few dollars ain't no big deal.

I spend more than that on blunts everyday.I'll invest on some redbone milf pussy

Also though I'm not a mind reader,so unless she asked me to get it,I might not think to offer to get it

If she asked me to get it I would,but I can't say I would have just volunteered

Reactions: GNS
Also though I'm not a mind reader,so unless she asked me to get it,I might not think to offer to get it

If she asked me to get it I would,but I can't say I would have just volunteered

Lotta broads be playing mind gms. And wont ask you to pay, but will be mad if you dont atleast offer.

Again, if u really wanna smash. Best to be safe n jus pay for the fuckin happy meal.

I would have paid. But it would have been a red flag for me. I am a stickler about time. Why did she wait to the last minute to feed her kid? Why do you expect for a stranger to pay for your kid? And why would that be a final test?

cuz she is a emotionally unintelligent bird

Reactions: GNS
Some females pull this type of shit bc some men dumb desperate or push over enough to do it.

Indirectly involving strange men into your children's life (before the first date at that) is trashy af.

U gotta know when a person not even worth a nut so good on the dude if he kept it moving.

On the flip some females think this is a good way to weed out the 'bad ones' ???

cuz she is a emotionally unintelligent bird
I wouldnt say all that. She wants a guy that is thoughtful. I saw the clip again. She said she was running behind. If she gave me a heads up about all this, I wouldnt have an issue. If I pulled up and you dropped this, it would be a flag for me but I would still do the date. Just to see where her head and life is at. People mamke mistakes and shit happens. I just had an issue of that being the final test. They dont have a relationship yet so to expect a stranger to pay for your kid's meal is strange. Eventually, the guy would be around the kid but he has to get to know her first.

Back