Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wrong or Right: Woman denies sex after date declines to buy her child's Happy Meal before going out

It really isn't really a matter of right or wrong. Her preference and thought process is HER preference and thought process. It really all comes down to compatibility.

I'm not interested in being with a woman for whom me not handling HER financial responsibilities on the first date isn't a deal breaker. For her, that IS a deal breaker. Therefore we aren't compatible. That's kinda that. You go your way and I go mine.

The end.

Lmao.

Funny enough dudes thinking that buying and spending money needs to he repayed by sex stay getting no sex.

I would say yall pay for meals for sex and get none while she pay for my meals before I tear the pussy down but this aint the we not the same thread

Objectively... it's neither.

Subjectively... it's right, 'cause it let's me know this bitch ain't worth the pussy she sitting on.

Instead of asking before-hand, she decides to mislead and then ask at the window, like it's some valid character test.

Its the principle tho

Why is he expected to feed her child on the first date? Nonsense

She should've waited for him to offer at least
That's my thing, if I take her at face value, I don't think anyone is expected

But if you about to take this chick out on a first date, I'm assuming the bill gonna be near $80+. What's an extra $5 on your tab for the evening.

But if the chick was like, the weather dropping tonight and my lil girl outgrew her coat and I been running behind all day and haven't had a chance to go to the store to get her one, he takes her, and then they get up to the register and she looking at him, then yeah, I'm not comfortable with doing something like that the first time I met you

Back