Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wrong or Right: Woman denies sex after date declines to buy her child's Happy Meal before going out

I didn’t have cash
Next time

tenor.gif

Cuz most niggaz ain't gonna criticize her shit in person.

Niggaz will ACTIVELY pretend they don't see a whole lot of shit if they tryna fuck.

I mean there are limits.... But mattresses on the floor is a crazy spot to draw your line....

That's like first and goal....

The endzone might look crazy... But it's in sight ??‍♂️
I mean mattress on the floor is a dead giveaway, a shining beacon that this woman doesnt have her priorities straight. And at the first sign of trouble will think fucking up your priorities is the proper way to have a fight in a relationship.

Like flattening your tires even tho you have to get to work. Destroying your gaming system even tho it's your number one stress reliever. Shit like that, to ask do I have your attention?

A woman that understands priorities will only fuck up your priorities after you did some shit to really deserve it. A woman that understands priorities will do things that make you make her a priority, instead of fucking up yours.

I mean mattress on the floor is a dead giveaway, a shining beacon that this woman doesnt have her priorities straight. And at the first sign of trouble will think fucking up your priorities is the proper way to have a fight in a relationship.

Like flattening your tires even tho you have to get to work. Destroying your gaming system even tho it's your number one stress reliever. Shit like that, to ask do I have your attention?

A woman that understands priorities will only fuck up your priorities after you did some shit to really deserve it. A woman that understands priorities will do things that make you make her a priority, instead of fucking up yours.
Bruh, you in the bedroom.

Analyze that shit after clapping the cheeks.

Finish line right there and you talking about her priorities...

Nigga is your priority not to clap??

tenor.gif

Chix like this are easy af to smash all u gotta do is sell em a dream
On the other hand I never got along with bitches like this cause I can't stand shit like this. Everybody knows it's not the fucking cost of the happy meal, it's u sitting on your ass asking me a stranger to buy some shit for your kid that u barely know and on top of that you putting me on the spot to do it.

With my temperment I'd have bought the food for the jit and dropped her right back home
I know all I need to know.

Last edited:
I still don't understand this whole "date" shit tho if all u trying to do is just smash

niggaz really taking single moms out on dates just for pussy?

I thought u only supposed to date somebody u seriously interested in

she played herself or I'm obviously out of touch ?

Cuz most niggaz ain't gonna criticize her shit in person.

Niggaz will ACTIVELY pretend they don't see a whole lot of shit if they tryna fuck.

I mean there are limits.... But mattresses on the floor is a crazy spot to draw your line....

That's like first and goal....

The endzone might look crazy... But it's in sight ??‍♂️

SMH @ a grown ass man still being pressed to smash a chick on a mattress on the floor tho:foh3:

niggaz got to have standards for themselves at some point............IDGAF how fine shorty is if she struggling like that

Last edited:
1. Niggaz. I been out the game for 12 years..... These the rules I played by in my early 20's

2. You gotta think on your feet. A chick could definitely come off great... But if shit go south.... Unless it's hygienic or a personal safety risk.... Leaving with the cheeks successfully clapped is a very acceptable going home prize after a potential companion falls short of life long compatibly...

Like shit, I know y'all niggaz getting old and thinking about the future, but the reality is most females you come across ain't gonna be it. The least you can do is smash before dipping.... But I can't tell y'all how to lead you lives. I can only shape you up....

I call utter bullshit on any nigga not smashing cuz her mattress on the floor.

Like y'all really got me laughing. I ain't never heard no shit like this in my life

1. Niggaz. I been out the game for 12 years..... These the rules I played by in my early 20's

and there it is........

if u a grown man going on actual dates, that means u looking for more than just some quick pussy

and the risks are different if u out here looking for a serious relationship

u older with shit to lose, u gotta be more careful...........getting some easy bussdown pussy isn't always considered a win

shorty can come at u later with all sorts of bird antics when the smart move should've been just to move around

oldheads can't afford the unnecessary stress/headaches at this stage

too much energy to invest in an irresponsible mom still feeding her kids fast food w/o a plan

I still don't understand this whole "date" shit tho if all u trying to do is just smash

niggaz really taking single moms out on dates just for pussy?

I thought u only supposed to date somebody u seriously interested in

she played herself or I'm obviously out of touch ?
It wasn't about smashing

2. You gotta think on your feet. A chick could definitely come off great... But if shit go south.... Unless it's hygienic or a personal safety risk.... Leaving with the cheeks successfully clapped is a very acceptable going home prize after a potential companion falls short of life long compatibly...

Like shit, I know y'all niggaz getting old and thinking about the future, but the reality is most females you come across ain't gonna be it. The least you can do is smash before dipping.... But I can't tell y'all how to lead you lives. I can only shape you up....
Bruh shut your married ass up posting like u a savage

and there it is........

if u a grown man going on actual dates, that means u looking for more than just some quick pussy

and the risks are different if u out here looking for a serious relationship

u older with shit to lose, u gotta be more careful...........getting some easy bussdown pussy isn't always considered a win

shorty can come at u later with all sorts of bird antics when the smart move should've been just to move around

oldheads can't afford the unnecessary stress/headaches at this stage

too much energy to invest in an irresponsible mom still feeding her kids fast food w/o a plan
So you just gonna leave??

Man, you bullshitting.

I can see you not wanting to call back... But you really just bounce like the shit made you dry heave??

man fuck alladat.........my back hurt?

that broke chick ain't gon pay my copay at the doctor's office

meanwhile she being petty over $5
Chicks who can't cook make up for it in other ways ???

She prolly got one of them folding personal massage tables in the side of the room.

Chicks be all over IG selling $40 massages

$45.50 if you count the happy ending....I mean happy meal ??

Back