Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wrong or Right? Restaurant owner shuts down twerk session

Wrong or Right

• Total voters
lol.

Music played, she danced... and was the only damn one dancing on the glass.

Nobody else far as we can see from the videos posted was doin that shit. Know why? Because its a fuckin restaurant where people were enjoying their meals and not a club.

Again... they both wrong. And going forward he should learn how to talk to people... and if he doesnt want folks turning up like that.. maybe he should adjust the vibe in his establishment to avoid shit like this going forward
To the underlined, so you shaming her for how she danced? Gotcha. Had she done the achy breaky heart she would have been in the clear. A praise dance perhaps?

To the bold, for all we know, no one else felt inspired to dance because.....they don't dance. You projecting on why YOU wouldn't have danced but that don't make it the same for everyone

To the underlined, so you shaming her for how she danced? Gotcha. Had she done the achy breaky heart she would have been in the clear. A praise dance perhaps?

To the bold, for all we know, no one else felt inspired to dance because.....they don't dance. You projecting on why YOU wouldn't have danced but that don't make it the same for everyone
dead @ praise dance ???

i ain't watching the video... all imma say as long as he was respectable about not wanting that activity in his establishment... he has his right.

but if he handled it wrong, then he deserves criticism for handling it wrong.....

?? this nigga with the bold!

This topic reminds me of some bar that used to be near Barclay's Center called WoodLand. It got closed down because neighbors (white people) would call 311 about noise complaints

Man, the ladies that went there. Oh my

Pretty much. I've been there. It was on Flatbush, next to Bleacher's (sports bar). Woodland used to have lines around the block on Sunday bruch. Shit was legit day parties there. I see why they got shut down, cause the turn-up was perpetual there.

Just so we're clear.. I'm not shaming anyone.

If i'm sitting down for a meal I dont want ANYONE regardless of gender or dance styles gyrating around me or my food while im tryna fuckin eat.

Time and place for everything.

just cuz you catch a vibe dont mean you gotta ruin mine or someone elses

Far as I can tell there was only one chick twerking, why go on a respectability screed on every other black in the place? Why he treating them like a monolith?

If the situation was reversed yall would be irate instead of cheering this lame shit on.

oh damn it was just one person? He just blew this up for nothing. Also tho when you have a dj I expect dancing maybe not twerking tho

Wtf?? Just because he cussed at his customers

Who needs white supremacy when niggas talk like this about their own...
I'd settle for a formal apology if I was in that community

Why are BOB above getting shut down for being on that bullshit?

Back