Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wrong or Right? Restaurant owner shuts down twerk session

Wrong or Right

• Total voters
i've worked in plenty of restaurants that play music, if a chick started twerking , and management didn't like it 100%the time i'm approaching them descreetly and asking them please not to. we'd hate to refuse their business, but the manager rather not have dancing going on...i've dealt with shit like that plenry of times, and it always goes fine..

shit i had a friend get us kicked out of a place once for doing that shit..and it was all in good humor... but homie taking the soap box ssying get the fuck out is way too much... that's not how you run a resturaunt... if he wants to run his place like that....then i can voice my opinion on how horrible that shit was... dude was way out of line

Its 2020 and niggas still offended by (black) women twerking in public

Had shorty been doing the Wop buddy been over there doing the cabbage patch and percolating like it was 95

Stop Twerk Shaming cause ya ole lady can't make it bounce
Where do you draw the line with anything being done in public in less than ideal settings

oh damn it was just one person? He just blew this up for nothing. Also tho when you have a dj I expect dancing maybe not twerking tho
I told y'all this probably wasn't the first time. For all we know he had been getting complaints about it all night

I seriously doubt he blew up like this over one instance

the people was cheering her on.

and he made a blanket statement about what hes trying to do and whats not allowed.

he said he wants the men to respect the ladies.

when has twerking ever been seen by a dude as respectable?

some guys respect the hustle of a stripper but wont marry one.

regardless of the music.....is it other ways to dance without it being a group thing like the wobble?

can a restaurant play music while you eat?

Ok twerking is dancing. If your dad respected your mom when she was doing the twist we should respect our women I get it is sex related like a lot of dances but let’s not do the respectability

Ok twerking is dancing. If your dad respected your mom when she was doing the twist we should respect our women I get it is sex related like a lot of dances but let’s not do the respectability
Not the twist ?

Where do you draw the line with anything being done in public in less than ideal settings
Violence and personal space is the only Iine I draw in public

And I know how to leave when shit ain't as I want or expect

I told y'all this probably wasn't the first time. For all we know he had been getting complaints about it all night

I seriously doubt he blew up like this over one instance

bruh I haven’t read all 9 pages so idk. And I get people gotta have standards but I was thinking he was trying to be upscale and 50 people started twerking after what josh posted seems an overreaction. But it’s his place his rules.

Violence and personal space is the only Iine I draw in public

And I know how to leave when shit ain't as I want or expect
So she can twerk just as long as she not a) doing it next to you in close proximity and b) letting off a clip while bussin it open?

Do I have that right?

bruh I haven’t read all 9 pages so idk. And I get people gotta have standards but I was thinking he was trying to be upscale and 50 people started twerking after what josh posted seems an overreaction. But it’s his place his rules.
Ok man

That ain't you in this instance chief
The hell I ain't

I give buddy 30days to issue an apology if this is a recent story

Chi think he Loca on some twerking is paying homage to the ancestors lmao
Or......its dancing cause the rhythm hits you

Crazy rights, that there are sounds that can incline you to get up and move. I implore you to try to expand you ears

The hell I ain't

I give buddy 30days to issue an apology if this is a recent story

Or......its dancing cause the rhythm hits you

Crazy rights, that there are sounds that can incline you to get up and move. I implore you to try to expand you ears
He will certainly end up apologizing for his tone but not his message

Back