Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wrong or Right? Restaurant owner shuts down twerk session

Wrong or Right

• Total voters
Has anyone been to a place most likely over 26......nicely dressed people enjoying themselves dancing with no twerking. Even with booty music playing?

I've never seen twerking at a bonafide restaurant but in this situation, he should have addressed the offenders directly, privately and professionally. And if he had to address it multiple times, quietly ask them to leave. No sense in making a ghetto ass scene in your classy ass restaurant.?

He should've had a talk with the DJ before he hired him.

Manner fact, I've never seen a DJ at an upscale restaurant. What exactly is the aesthetic and ambiance at this place?

What's the name of the restaurant?

Some of the twitter feed said it's booked months in advanced...

Lmao dude said 'Dj, cut the music-This is a respectable place and we are not for the ass shakin!'

Lol you need to get a piano player or a bish playing the harp in a corner somewhere.

Cause if you got this playing in your fine establishment:

Guess what's gonna happen...

View attachment 410104

Nigga playing the electric slide talmbout no line dancing in his spot,lol wow...

It's his spot so he can do what he wants, but he should've addressed the individual then kept it moving.

??

He should've had a talk with the DJ before he hired him.

Manner fact, I've never seen a DJ at an upscale restaurant. What exactly is the aesthetic and ambiance at this place?

What's the name of the restaurant?

Some of the twitter feed said it's booked months in advanced...

Lmao dude said 'Dj, cut the music-This is a respectable place and we are not for the ass shakin!'

Lol you need to get a piano player or a bish playing the harp in a corner somewhere.

Cause if you got this playing in your fine establishment:

Guess what's gonna happen...

View attachment 410104

Nigga playing the electric slide talmbout no line dancing in his spot,lol wow...

It's his spot so he can do what he wants, but he should've addressed the individual then kept it moving.

lol @ Manner fact

Has anyone been to a place most likely over 26......nicely dressed people enjoying themselves dancing with no twerking. Even with booty music playing?
Not without a dance floor, tho.

I've NEVER seen that shit - Brooklyn, DE, Philly, or anywhere else. Maybe that's a Southern thing.

If it' just tables there and no space to actually party, then that's for a reason. At that point, it's just about having common sense and self-control.

But, as we've seen, those two things are HARD to find in the last decade, especially if muhfuckas can cry "misogyny" at the first sign of push back.

She wasn't wrong

Music playing, she danced

That's the purpose of that record

And gangsta rap is for what?
Latin trap?

Was hall and Oakes promoting cannibalism?

Was micheal Jackson promoting deadbeat dads?

Was Marvin Gaye promoting fucking would cure covid?

I’m done.

Time to lurk.

Not without a dance floor, tho.

I've NEVER seen that shit - Brooklyn, DE, Philly, or anywhere else. Maybe that's a Southern thing.

If it' just tables there and no space to actually party, then that's for a reason. At that point, it's just about having common sense and self-control.

But, as we've seen, those two things are HARD to find in the last decade, especially if muhfuckas can cry "misogyny" at the first sign of push back.

My homie who recently got married had mostly women at his wedding. A lot of them Muslim. But a lot wasn’t. Shit was lit and not a woman twerked and we was all having a ball.

She wasn't wrong

Music playing, she danced

That's the purpose of that record

lol.

Music played, she danced... and was the only damn one dancing on the glass.

Nobody else far as we can see from the videos posted was doin that shit. Know why? Because its a fuckin restaurant where people were enjoying their meals and not a club.

Again... they both wrong. And going forward he should learn how to talk to people... and if he doesnt want folks turning up like that.. maybe he should adjust the vibe in his establishment to avoid shit like this going forward

And gangsta rap is for what?
Latin trap?

Was hall and Oakes promoting cannibalism?

Was micheal Jackson promoting deadbeat dads?

Was Marvin Gaye promoting fucking would cure covid?

I’m done.

Time to lurk.
You could dance to all those forms of music so I'm not getting your parallel

lol.

Music played, she danced... and was the only damn one dancing on the glass.

Nobody else far as we can see from the videos posted was doin that shit. Know why? Because its a fuckin restaurant where people were enjoying their meals and not a club.

Again... they both wrong. And going forward he should learn how to talk to people... and if he doesnt want folks turning up like that.. maybe he should adjust the vibe in his establishment to avoid shit like this going forward
Him adjusting the vibe for one person is a bit much. Just like him yelling at everyone like it was daycare.

But time and place

Back