Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wrong or Right? Restaurant owner shuts down twerk session

Wrong or Right

• Total voters
sure he can express that sentiment, its his place, but its simple to correct behavior that you dont want in YOUR resturant.

“hey ladies i know you guys wanna have fun lol and trust me i be turning up too but we really dont want any dancing in here in respect of other patrons and plus thats not really the vibe we are going for at this time...trying to keep everyone safe *insert fake ass laugh* hahaha”

boom ....bam

yes the latter. the rant, the cussing, the parental tone. i would never return and neither would my girlfriends

Respect.

Like I said, I get the feeling that maybe he tried what you're suggesting and it failed, and at this point he just let out frustration. However, even if that's the case, he still handled it badly. An apology is in order. Even if he meant what he said, I'm sure he addressed people to which his rant didn't even apply and for them, his actions were probably worse than the twerking itself.

They both wrong.

Yes, He shoulda addressed it better. There was no need for that long ass speech and definitely no need for the cussin at folks telling them if they dont like it they can get the fuck on.

She shoulda had sense in the first place to not be twerking on the glass while people tryna enjoy their shrimp alfredo or whatever the hell they ordered. Sitcho ass down lol

Respect.

Like I said, I get the feeling that maybe he tried what you're suggesting and it failed, and at this point he just let out frustration. However, even if that's the case, he still handled it badly. An apology is in order. Even if he meant what he said, I'm sure he addressed people to which his rant didn't even apply and for them, his actions were probably worse than the twerking itself.

exactly

He should've had a talk with the DJ before he hired him.

Manner fact, I've never seen a DJ at an upscale restaurant. What exactly is the aesthetic and ambiance at this place?

What's the name of the restaurant?

Some of the twitter feed said it's booked months in advanced...

Lmao dude said 'Dj, cut the music-This is a respectable place and we are not for the ass shakin!'

Lol you need to get a piano player or a bish playing the harp in a corner somewhere.

Cause if you got this playing in your fine establishment:

Guess what's gonna happen...

3oxHQjxP9H5BQVIeqc.gif

Nigga playing the electric slide talmbout no line dancing in his spot,lol wow...

It's his spot so he can do what he wants, but he should've addressed the individual then kept it moving.

i go out a lot. bars/resturants/lounges. some really fancy, some smack dab in the hood like on MLK blvd lol

i spend a lot of money either way when i go out. if my friends and i are drinking and turning up, we might get up and dance, if thats the vibe of the place.

how is that wrong again? lmao

like im legit confused.
I can understand some ladies getting up and twerking and laughing more than i can understand a Black business owner cussing and acting obnoxious over said behavior. lol

Realest nigga breathing

Edit: ehh not so much since he allowed the dj to play twerk music. That's no excuse for the twerkers but it is the REASON

Last edited:
Anytime I can see some random ass shake at a restaurant when I'm out with the wife is always a plus to me but the owner has a right to create his own rules regardless of what type of music is playing. But the way he spoke to his customers was completely out of line and unprofessional.

Walk up to the specific woman that was twerking and let her know that it's unacceptable behavior at his restaurant, I'm sure she would have understood and stopped.

Back