Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wrong or Right? Restaurant owner shuts down twerk session

Wrong or Right

• Total voters
He need to be boycotted until a public apology is issued to that community

if he pride won't let him do that let him go outta business or relocate elsewhere

It's 2020, we not finna be disrespected over no twerkin- Meg The Stallion aka Twerk Gawd
Lmao, you going hard

It's really unbelievable shutting this brother down even crossed your mind as a black man

I hope you've kept the same cancel energy with Dove, Papa johns, Gucci and ALL these other white owned companies when they got called out for racism
I get if he wants the ladies respected.

If he call them out their name I’d agree with him.

Lmao, you going hard
#ProtectBlackWomen. If I'm lying I'm flying b

See how quickly folks tried to victim blame because buddy was outta pocket. On gawd, niggas wouldn't have said shit if the place busted out
'You make me happy, this you can bet....."

Owner would have dusted off his all white cap and gave the whole restaurant a performance

But it's twerking so......

#ProtectBlackWomen. If I'm lying I'm flying b

See how quickly folks tried to victim blame because buddy was outta pocket. On gawd, niggas wouldn't have said shit if the place busted out
'You make me happy, this you can bet....."

Owner would have dusted off his all white cap and gave the whole restaurant a performance

But it's twerking so......
Oh. So this is you protecting black women?

Interesting.

Based on this thread maybe restaurants need to have sections where if folks catch the vibe they can just get up and dance and if folks no matter what type of music is playing don't want a random person who does god knows what their body, pelvic area gyrating by their food they can sit in a different section.

It could be just like restaurants back in the day with a smoking and non-smoking section

Based on this thread maybe restaurants need to have sections where if folks catch the vibe they can just get up and dance and if folks no matter what type of music is playing don't want a random person who does god knows what their body, pelvic area gyrating by their food they can sit in a different section.

It could be just like restaurants back in the day with a smoking and non-smoking section
Germaphobes shouldn't leave the house

lmao you been full of shit this whole thread ima let you cook though
Couldn't find a lie huh

I respect this

Protecting black women right to dance AND not to be disrespected in public

You ok with a randon man talking to your wife or women in ya life like this?
So now he was disrespectful.

And addressing my wife directly is one thing. Speaking out on some shit he don’t like is another.

Plenty of people say blanket shit....if the shoe don’t fit why the fuck you wearing it?

Take away that one line and what’s disrespectful? He’s disrespecting black women by saying no twerking in his place? Or was it him getting carried away he should be shut down?

So you offended at him being offended?

Or are You saying he can’t be offended?

Her action caused a reaction. Was he right? Not fully. Was she wrong not fully.
This is not a defend black women issue you making it. No lady there I believe felt he was going to attack them.

Cut it out. You want to defend black women? It’s plenty of shit that needs this type energy. Twerking should not take this much from you.

People should be able to dance when they feel it but it’s so many others dances or ways to vibe.

Chi in here acting like strip and thot culture ain’t take over twerking

You never know the thread or the day where chi is gonna be "that guy".

This nigga been wile e coyote with a stick of acme dynamite in this entire thread

I'm here for it though
I've been so right in here that folks have now agreed A) he's wrong B) he needs to issue an apology to that community

Once yall come to terms that twerking is not the end of the world I'm out

Back