Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wrong or Right? Restaurant owner shuts down twerk session

Wrong or Right

• Total voters
So now he was disrespectful.

And addressing my wife directly is one thing. Speaking out on some shit he don’t like is another.

Plenty of people say blanket shit....if the shoe don’t fit why the fuck you wearing it?

Take away that one line and what’s disrespectful? He’s disrespecting black women by saying no twerking in his place? Or was it him getting carried away he should be shut down?

So you offended at him being offended?

Or are You saying he can’t be offended?

Her action caused a reaction. Was he right? Not fully. Was she wrong not fully.
This is not a defend black women issue you making it. No lady there I believe felt he was going to attack them.

Cut it out. You want to defend black women? It’s plenty of shit that needs this type energy. Twerking should not take this much from you.
Here's the thing, there is no 'take out one line', he said what he said. in its entirety. She was wrong, they wasn't wrong. HE was wrong

His jaw should have been sent back to the kitchen to be recooked.

Apology or boycott. Its really that simple

People should be able to dance when they feel it but it’s so many others dances or ways to vibe.

Chi in here acting like strip and thot culture ain’t take over twerking

At the proper place and time I agree.

If a person feels it time for them to dance cool but don't do that shit next to my table while I'm fucking eating. I don't give a fuck what type of dance they're doing.

Last edited:
At the proper place and time I agree.

If a person feels it time for them to dance cool but don't that shit next to my table while I'm fucking eating. I don't give a fuck what type of dance they're doing.
I agree with this as well.

Everyone can feel and react how they want.

But it’s reactions to a persons actions.

You never know the thread or the day where chi is gonna be "that guy".

This nigga been wile e coyote with a stick of acme dynamite in this entire thread

I'm here for it though
every post of his in here

giphy.gif

If I were him, I'd be happy those ill-behaved patrons decided my establishment wasn't the place for them

That kind of element tends to stink up a place
The only problem with that is those ill behaved patrons could spread word-of-mouth and make Chicitys hope of him going out of business a reality

If I were him, I'd be happy those ill-behaved patrons decided my establishment wasn't the place for them

That kind of element tends to stink up a place
I hope you gonna donate when he outta business

Crazy how ppl saying they will never spend another dime at homie restaurant cause he hurt their feelings, but will continue to go to a White owned restaurant that publicly disdains Black ppl.
point to one instance where this has happened on here

Just one......

#ProtectBlackWomen. If I'm lying I'm flying b

See how quickly folks tried to victim blame because buddy was outta pocket. On gawd, niggas wouldn't have said shit if the place busted out
'You make me happy, this you can bet....."

Owner would have dusted off his all white cap and gave the whole restaurant a performance

But it's twerking so......
This is not gonna get you ass, Chi.

Don't do this.

Back