Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wrong or Right? Restaurant owner shuts down twerk session

Wrong or Right

• Total voters
Because he's gonna apologize
Did you read the part where I said "I don't care"?

If he feels like he should apologize to the twerker personally or to all the diners who were there that evening, for his "tone and delivery", then that's on him

But apology or not, he's not getting shut down over this incident

Everyone don't love it tho

1) Women who can do it don't love it
2) Men who have women that can't do it don't love it
3) Men who fuck they women with the lights off don't love it

the owner most likely checks at least one box

@AP21 and @Disanthrope check all three boxes
You're on the right train but the wrong track bro

IF you had a justification to want to see him shut down it would be because:

he cussed and yelled at everyone instead of isolating the perpetrator

You have no justification for wanting to see a black business shut down because of your hyped up "war on twerking" narrative

Where are you? Here currently gotta have indoor spot at less than 30% capacity

Louisiana

when we went to CO a week ago they were damn near shut down....we were looking for shit to do and people lookin at us like why tf ya'll outside? lol

bruh the way yall been acting u would think there was no virus

basically.....even when the public was shut down it was all house parties and trail rides and shit going down....with more people in attendance than if there was no threat lol

#ProtectBlackWomen

Yes, even when they out for the night and they dancing att a place YOU may not think they should be dancing in

This twerking hate ends this year. Even if I gotta fight the lot of you
you know i wont shut the hell up about it.
you wrong.

there is no twerking hate......the chick was mis-managing her twerking

You're on the right train but the wrong track bro

IF you had a justification to want to see him shut down it would be because:

1) he cussed and yelled at everyone instead of isolating the perpetrator

2) You have no justification for wanting to see a black business shut down because of your hyped up "war on twerking" narrative
Bruh learn how to criticitally think. 1 happened because of 2. They conjoined like test tube twins. The twerking was the catalyst

I'd rather he just apologize and call it day. But I get the feeling he like some of you uppity niggas in here and gonna stand his ground. So be it. Boycott until he shuts down.

If that was my community.

Bruh learn how to criticitally think. 1 happened because of 2. They condoned like test tube twins. The twerking was the catalyst

I'd rather he just apologize and call it day. But I get the feeling he like some of you uppity niggas in here and gonna stand his ground. So be it. Boycott until he shuts down.

200.gif

Bruh learn how to criticitally think. 1 happened because of 2. They condoned like test tube twins. The twerking was the catalyst

I may have missed your answer to this question if it was asked before.

You feel he owes the apology because of his tone, condemning the twerking or both?

Back