Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wrong or Right? Restaurant owner shuts down twerk session

Wrong or Right

• Total voters
Thats cool, I'm free all day.

I dont expect you to admit you wrong. You too conservative for that
im not into that conservative and liberal talk.

all i know is........you wrong for wanting a black man out of business for falsely protecting black women who aint in danger over some chick gyrating on the glass.

got the glass out here like tyson " nobody worried about my ass?"

Bruh learn how to criticitally think. 1 happened because of 2. They condoned like test tube twins. The twerking was the catalyst

I'd rather he just apologize and call it day. But I get the feeling he like some of you uppity niggas in here and gonna stand his ground. So be it. Boycott until he shuts down.

If that was my community.

So adults who actually KNOW that there are appropriate times and places for certain things, are "uppity n-words"?

Where I'm from, that's called home training...manners...courteousness

Bruh learn how to criticitally think. 1 happened because of 2. They condoned like test tube twins. The twerking was the catalyst

I'd rather he just apologize and call it day. But I get the feeling he like some of you uppity niggas in here and gonna stand his ground. So be it. Boycott until he shuts down.

If that was my community.
ya damn right im uppity.

as apposed to what?

I may have missed your answer to this question if it was asked before.

You feel he owes the apology because of his tone, condemning the twerking or both?
Both

His reaction, misplaced 'educating' and tone is a direct reflection of the anti twerking culture

I have no doubt in my mind if she was doing the Rerun this thread wouldn't exist

Its 2020, women twerk. It needs to be accepted and moved on from

Both

His reaction, misplaced 'educating' and tone is a direct reflection of the anti twerking culture

I have no doubt in my mind if she was doing the Rerun this thread wouldn't exist

So in your opinion it's "OK" for a woman or women to twerk anywhere they please at anytime?

Both

in a fuckin restaurant ?? you think it's right for someone to twerk . you crazy as fuck

So adults who actually KNOW that there are appropriate times and places for certain things, are "uppity n-words"?

Where I'm from, that's called home training...manners...courteousness

None of those things gotta do with a chick dancing by herself to music the resturant provided

Had she been doing the two step.....

Both

sounds like a dude who wears skinny jeans cuz they here to stay.

So in your opinion it's "OK" for a woman or women to twerk anywhere they please at anytime?
Absolutely. If an establishment has a problem with it, ask em to leave.

PPL dance anywhere they please with NFG. But bc its 'twerking'.....

in a fuckin restaurant ?? you think it's right for someone to twerk . you crazy as fuck
You know what they could have did....killed the music....

You know, cause its a fucking restaurant

Back