Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wrong or Right? Restaurant owner shuts down twerk session

Wrong or Right

• Total voters
People wouldve reacted to her falling and crashing thru the glass and say she shouldnt have been twerking on furniture in a restaraunt in the first fuckin place and your ass would be on some: "Here yall go again twerk shaming. Protect black women!!"

knock it off nigga lol
Hey man, you dont know me

I better not hear you so much as tapping a toe unless you in a club

Hey man, you dont know me

I better not hear you so much as tapping a toe unless you in a club

Huge difference between tapping a toe boppin in your seat to a song and being loud as shit standing on furniture shaking ass while im tryna enjoy my fuckin appetizers. I aint come to the restaurant for all that let me enjoy my meal in peace

Not without a dance floor, tho.

I've NEVER seen that shit - Brooklyn, DE, Philly, or anywhere else. Maybe that's a Southern thing.

If it' just tables there and no space to actually party, then that's for a reason. At that point, it's just about having common sense and self-control.

But, as we've seen, those two things are HARD to find in the last decade, especially if muhfuckas can cry "misogyny" at the first sign of push back.

lmaooooooooooooooo TWERKING IN A SPOT IS NOT A SOUTHERN THING TF

dancefloor or not

admit you dont be in the hood. philly and bk be having full blown twerk offs

what are you talking about?

Huge difference between tapping a toe boppin in your seat to a song and being loud as shit standing on furniture shaking ass while im tryna enjoy my fuckin appetizers. I aint come to the restaurant for all that let me enjoy my meal in peace
Its not a club Inori; eat ya food, in order, pay and leave. Thats the purpose of a restaurant

Or stay in the house

You play bounce music, folks gonna bounce.

Its not a club Inori; eat ya food, in order, pay and leave. Thats the purpose of a restaurant

Or stay in the house

You play bounce music, folks gonna bounce.

So if they play knuck if you buck im spos to stop eating my meal shake my locks and drop bows on the closest nigga next to me? Knock it off.

Have some fuckin self control and handle your liquor better so you're not standing on furniture, disrupting other patrons and gettin cussed out by management.

Especially if you were told twice already to chill out.

Back