Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wrong or Right? Restaurant owner shuts down twerk session

Wrong or Right

• Total voters
He was still in the wrong for spazzin imo... shoulda just stopped service and handed them their bill and asked them to leave immediately after paying. No need for theatrics
Thank you sir

You still a man of honor but we cant hang out. Cant having you turning ya nose at folks having a good time

Full stop

Everyone nearby was cheering her own....

Didnt the insta joint say they had three tables? So those woulda been her peoples or at least who she arrived with. Dont mean you get to run the whole fuckin spot.

She was in the wrong when she kept wildin even after being asked twice to chill.

Like I said from jump. They both wrong

actually it does

are yall this dense? i just think yall sit at home being stuffy and boring because as someone that goes out a lot, no upscale resturant is serving patron jars with liqour to the fucking brim

I feel you just want to argue for the sake of arguing tbh . I went to alot upscale restaurant that do have drinks like this guy had and no one behave the way these girls did it is a restauant not fuckin club if you want to behave like that go to a club. Why did he have to talk to them THREE Times to settle down

Shitty logic. If what me and my peoples is doing at OUR table is disturbing other people... its no long an issue for just MY table... its an issue for everyone nearby.

Yeah that logic would work if that was HER spot... but it wasnt.. its a public setting and she was asked multiple times by the owner to chill out.. and that this aint the place for that.. but she kept goin.

He was still in the wrong for spazzin imo... shoulda just stopped service and handed them their bill and asked them to leave immediately after paying. No need for theatrics
Still can't always put everything on him tho.

You love thinking of me.

Fake woke is sleepwalking.

Don't fall down the steps

i dont like you

I feel you just want to argue for the sake of arguing tbh . I went to alot upscale restaurant that do have drinks like this guy had and no one behave the way these girls did it is a restauant not fuckin club if you want to behave like that go to a club. Why did he have to talk to them THREE Times to settle down

big fucking cap. you mean to tell me, you are going to places that has mad liqour being served, playing trap music and upscale?!? and to top it off, nobody is dancing and turning up??!?

sounds like a waste of everybodys time and money

why are you there? you cant talk over loud ass music the last time i checked

Race seems to think two things can't possibly be true at the same time

She seems perplexed at this notion

Back