Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wrong or Right? Restaurant owner shuts down twerk session

Wrong or Right

• Total voters
So if they play knuck if you buck im spos to stop eating my meal shake my locks and drop bows on the closest nigga next to me? Knock it off.

Have some fuckin self control and handle your liquor better so you're not standing on furniture, disrupting other patrons and gettin cussed out by management.

Especially if you were told twice already to chill out.
No one cares what YOU would do. You govern the small little table you at. Speed thru ya meal so you aint gotta suffer the twerking and ratchetness

She did what she did and I hope she do it again this Sunday

Bet he gonna apologize.....again

No one cares what YOU would do. You govern the small little table you at. Speed thru ya meal so you aint gotta suffer the twerking and ratchetness

She did what she did and I hope she do it again this Sunday

Bet he gonna apologize.....again

Shitty logic. If what me and my peoples is doing at OUR table is disturbing other people... its no long an issue for just MY table... its an issue for everyone nearby.

Yeah that logic would work if that was HER spot... but it wasnt.. its a public setting and she was asked multiple times by the owner to chill out.. and that this aint the place for that.. but she kept goin.

He was still in the wrong for spazzin imo... shoulda just stopped service and handed them their bill and asked them to leave immediately after paying. No need for theatrics

he got a packed ass resturant playing freak booty hoes and whining about ppl twerking

???????????? then yall are projecting and couching your upptity bullshit in geniune concern and care for the owner and ppls dining experience

fuck all the way outta here.
i know yall types. brunch boots and fedoras

Shitty logic. If what me and my peoples is doing at OUR table is disturbing other people... its not long an issue for just MY table... its an issue for everyone nearby.
Full stop

Everyone nearby was cheering her on....

Back