Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wrong or Right? Restaurant owner shuts down twerk session

Wrong or Right

• Total voters
The hell I ain't

I give buddy 30days to issue an apology if this is a recent story

Or......its dancing cause the rhythm hits you

Crazy rights, that there are sounds that can incline you to get up and move. I implore you to try to expand you ears
cut it out i aint playing along so you can exercise your persona b

Anywhere where you have music and serve alcohol, people gonna dance. It's a non-issue that you expect to come up. And you handle it with tact.

What he did was like using a sledgehammer and a gun to kill a spider that got in your house..... There's a much simpler less damaging way bruh. Like... If that shit ain't got nuffin to do with me, who the fuck you cussing at?

I shouldn't even have to think "that nigga ain't talking to me" at dinner

A lot of knee jerk reactions... predictably

Fact is if you don't people dancing and twerking would suggest you DO NOT have a live DJ playing dancing and twerking music

The music sets the tone of the environment.
Throw on some smooth jazz or Sade if you want a laid back mellow vibe in your establishment.

And yes...if it was a white owned restaurant people would STILL dance and twerk if they have a live DJ playing "turn up" music

It's really unbelievable shutting this man down even crossed your mind as a black man

I hope you've kept the same cancel energy with Dove, Papa johns, Gucci and ALL these other white owned companies when they got called out for racism
Yup yup and yup

Unlike you, my actions aren't predicated on what white ppl do and don't do

He didn’t say you could not dance ...he doesn’t want twerking,

The fuck chi.
Twerking is a form of dancing

The sooner ya old ass realize that, the quicker you'd realize how wrong you are about things in this lane

Nigga talking about how he invested money for US so that WE can have a place to eat and celebrate OUR culture...then saw some of OUR women, displaying an aspect of Black American culture...and he talked to them the exact same way one of them white folks who barely see us as people would have talked to them. Nigga talked about how his clientele is 75% women...as all the women cheered the dancing (from what I understand). Nigga got upset at ass shaking...while gathering a bunch of black people in a night spot and playing ass shaking music.

This nigga is culturally clueless.

A lot of knee jerk reactions... predictably

Fact is if you don't people dancing and twerking would suggest you DO NOT have a live DJ playing dancing and twerking music

The music sets the tone of the environment.
Throw on some smooth jazz or Sade if you want a laid back mellow vibe in your establishment.

And yes...if it was a white owned restaurant people would STILL dance and twerk if they have a live DJ playing "turn up" music
If the nigga playing Sade you minus well have a full pork and turkey menu with optional cots cause everyone going to sleep

the whole shit is a mess

this "classy" restaurant is set up wrong for that kinda vibe

clubs aint cracking, pandemic got people bored and wanting to get loose

i still feel like ol boy was personally triggered for whatever reason

trying to think of being a patron at another table....im not mad if im at waffle house or some shit...and there's a dj???? yeah, no problem

but if im in a steakhouse (no dj) nah i probably dont wanna see that

dude is going to have to make a choice about what he's doing with this place

they way shit goes these days he probably raised his stock......the people that were there that night probably wont be back but theres a million more people now that wanna check it out

always be weary of viral videos you cant make sense of....people know what outbursts and stories get you....especially business owners

I saw a motherfucker do cartwheel once cuz the wings were so good...

Niggaz do dumb shit when they having fun... Just correct them. They having fun and spending money at your spot. This ain't charm school.

oh damn it was just one person? He just blew this up for nothing. Also tho when you have a dj I expect dancing maybe not twerking tho
That’s all people are saying.

Dance but I don’t want to see ya coochie crack.

Has anyone worked a job where they had to deal with the public and enforcing rules?

Right damn now niggas are fighting over not wearing a mask.

We don’t know the mans history or twerk complaints against him.

So if this is a one off,,,he foul for losing verbal control.

If it kept happening......and he’s losing customers.....f you chicity

Has anyone worked a job where they had to deal with the public and enforcing rules?

Right damn now niggas are fighting over not wearing a mask.

We don’t know the mans history or twerk complaints against him.

So if this is a one off,,,he foul for losing verbal control.

If it kept happening......and he’s losing customers.....f you chicity
He need to be boycotted until a public apology is issued to that community

if his pride won't let him do that, let him go outta business or relocate elsewhere

It's 2020, we not finna be disrespected over no twerkin- Meg The Stallion aka Twerk Gawd

Back