Welcome To aBlackWeb

wow i feel so dumb

For those citing Tuskegee as a reason to not get vaccinated do yall think they are giving black folks a different vaccine than the white folks, asians, latin folks?

Just curious. I have reservations about the vaccine as well but mainly because it was so rushed...

Sidenote: for folks that say they cant stand the gay/trans stuff and talk.... yall sure do focus on that shit alot... lmao half the fuckin thread not even about the original topic n shit
They're giving the elites the premium vaccine

The shit they gave trump

The arguments being made against getting the vaccine are retarded. Again, all the rich and powerful white people are paying money to get the vaccine first. How are people still trying to make the argument that this is the setup?

If you question the science, that's one thing, but these conspiracy theories are stupid.

Lol at this thread gettin turned into an LGBTQCZA dialect/gender discussion b/c of one word.

Good lord. Lol

The arguments being made against getting the vaccine are retarded. Again, all the rich and powerful white people are paying money to get the vaccine first. How are people still trying to make the argument that this is the setup?

If you question the science, that's one thing, but these conspiracy theories are stupid.

I hate a lot of conspiracy theories because most are unwarranted and have no real backing but not in this case.

here i truly understand Black ppls skepticism and anxiety towards the vaccine

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
you sound dumb asf

its academic jargon. ive been hearing the term since college

Academic jargon by people who major in things like gender studies, which aren't even taken seriously. Not everyone that goes to college or teaches in a college is smart or has worthwhile opinions.

I stand by what I said. People who just throw out that term have nothing worthwhile to say.. Transgendered people have reasonable grievances, but you still haven't explained why the men in the study being CIS was relevant. That shit is no different than white run news organizations making a point of specifying race every time blacks commit a crime. He was poisoning the well.

I hate a lot of conspiracy theories because most are unwarranted and have no real backing but not in this case.

here i truly understand Black ppls skepticism and anxiety towards the vaccine

Being untrusting is fine, but you can't think the vaccine is a plot against black people if they are actively trying to keep the vaccine from black people. That makes no sense.

for years i thought these men were injected with syphilis by the US government. wow. i couldnt be more wrong

Some were injected with syphilis. This has been proven. I personally read about it in the 80s via microfiche. In addition to doing research on the subject and talking to dependents. Much of the info found on the internet is purposely planted to discredit the truth. this is what amerikka does.

Sidenote: for folks that say they cant stand the gay/trans stuff and talk.... yall sure do focus on that shit alot... lmao half the fuckin thread not even about the original topic n shit

Why did the person in the tweet feel the need to “focus” on this “CIS” thing?

Again, nobody has explained exactly WTF that even means.

That was my original question.

I just found it odd.

Why did the person in the tweet feel the need to “focus” on this “CIS” thing?

Again, nobody has explained exactly WTF that even means.

That was my original question.

I just found it odd.

so you find it odd and unnecessary to add to the tweet because it has no real bearing on what the main topic is about....coo...no argument from me there...

But yall are doing the exact thing yall accusing dude of.... "focusing" on that rather than discussing the actual topic at hand

• Cap
Some were injected with syphilis. This has been proven. I personally read about it in the 80s via microfiche. In addition to doing research on the subject and talking to dependents. Much of the info found on the internet is purposely planted to discredit the truth. this is what amerikka does.

any references?

Apparently, none of them were injected with syphilis. That wasn't the point of the experiement. The point was to study the natural progression of the disease. So they found people with it and told them that they had the disease and then didn't treat it. Then as the experiment went on and some people started to question what was happening, they switched their method from lying about the treatment to outright discouraging them from getting treatments.

At the end of the day, a bunch of black men died because some "scientists" were performing unethical experiments and then lying about it. I'm not really sure what point the dude in the tweet was making, but him referring to the men that were victimized as CIS makes me think he's a gay dude that's trying to minimized the suffering of some straight men.

Y’all niggas retarded. He was not trying to minimize our suffering by using Cos. He is talking about how black people use the Tuskegee situation to not trust vaccines when it was caused by lack of vaccine and treatment. Wtf is wrong with y’all

For those citing Tuskegee as a reason to not get vaccinated do yall think they are giving black folks a different vaccine than the white folks, asians, latin folks?

Just curious. I have reservations about the vaccine as well but mainly because it was so rushed...

Lol niggas ain’t even want to discuss the point just saw a a word used in science and got defensive

• Cap
Back