Welcome To aBlackWeb

wow i feel so dumb

the man was speaking to the folks on twitter that were saying they werent going to get vaccinated citing “the government injected Black men with syphilis” which is a blatant lie that even i found myself saying a few times

for years after watching miss evers boys, i thought they injected Black men with syphilis but that wasnt the case. either way the study/experiment was egregious whether injected with syphilis or not.

its just important to not go around spreading misinformation

the end

He used the word cis

lame ass nigga

I hate all this LGBT dialect.

Pronouns...........nongenderbinary or whatever the hell it's called.

Shit is too much.

You know what Cis really means?

It's short for Cisgender.

Which is in reference to someone whose gender is consistent with their biological sex.

Yep, you guessed it.

A "cisgender" male/female...........is just a person who was born male/female.

Basically, it's just how they refer to anyone who isn't a transgender.

Biden gif.gif

WTF yo..............this world is doomed.

Paul Mooney gif.gif

Last edited:
Yea its redundant and counterproductive. Its simply a way for trannys to label normal ppl

1. the words is trans. “tranny” has been outdated for years asshole

2. the seperation of trans from normal is violent asf and at your big grown age its time for you to grow tf up

its embarrassing to watch grown ass men continue to perpetuate violence against others as a way to feel powerful.

cishetero Black men spend a large part of their wielding around the little bit of privilage they have like a machete

its wack and corny

1. the words is trans. “tranny” has been outdated for years asshole

2. the seperation of trans from normal is violent asf and at your big grown age its time for you to grow tf up

its embarrassing to watch grown ass men continue to perpetuate violence against others as a way to feel powerful.

cishetero Black men spend a large part of their wielding around the little bit of privilage they have like a machete

its wack and corny
The moment they hijacked the English language is when they went too far. I say tranny in a crass way, obviously, but there's no malice. That's speaking for the majority of us. Im down for labeling them the way they prefer but they not gone relabel me. I don't care what you say the word means. It feels like a reclassification. Its offensive. It comes off as a slur, unintentionally or not. I reject that word ion care sis. I don't play the pronoun game

Back