Welcome To aBlackWeb

wow i feel so dumb

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
for years i thought these men were injected with syphilis by the US government. wow. i couldnt be more wrong

what was the point of saying cis for real though?

Anyway I did think they gave them that shit,but from the article seems like the men already had it, but the Doctors did give the tainted blood to some ppl.

Article says some women lost babies related to that blood.

But yeah this is different than the vaccine,in that case if everything is true about both this and that article.

Again

I have my issues with the mRNA technology

If they can “upload” synthetic code to tell yiur bidy to make antibodies...what other types of code can they program

As far as Tuskegee...yeah...thought it was known some already had it and some were injected

Again

I have my issues with the mRNA technology

If they can “upload” synthetic code to tell yiur bidy to make antibodies...what other types of code can they program

As far as Tuskegee...yeah...thought it was known some already had it and some were injected

Apparently, none of them were injected with syphilis. That wasn't the point of the experiement. The point was to study the natural progression of the disease. So they found people with it and told them that they had the disease and then didn't treat it. Then as the experiment went on and some people started to question what was happening, they switched their method from lying about the treatment to outright discouraging them from getting treatments.

At the end of the day, a bunch of black men died because some "scientists" were performing unethical experiments and then lying about it. I'm not really sure what point the dude in the tweet was making, but him referring to the men that were victimized as CIS makes me think he's a gay dude that's trying to minimized the suffering of some straight men.

Nah you can be gay and cis
The prefix “cis” means “on the same side as.” So while people who are transgender move “across” genders, people who are cisgender remain on the same side of the gender they were initially identified as at birth

The prefix “cis” means “on the same side as.” So while people who are transgender move “across” genders, people who are cisgender remain on the same side of the gender they were initially identified as at birth

Exactly

So if you were born a man and consider yourself a man that’s cis, even if you gay

Really a bizarre concept to invoke when talking about Tuskegee lol

Apparently, none of them were injected with syphilis. That wasn't the point of the experiement. The point was to study the natural progression of the disease. So they found people with it and told them that they had the disease and then didn't treat it. Then as the experiment went on and some people started to question what was happening, they switched their method from lying about the treatment to outright discouraging them from getting treatments.

At the end of the day, a bunch of black men died because some "scientists" were performing unethical experiments and then lying about it. I'm not really sure what point the dude in the tweet was making, but him referring to the men that were victimized as CIS makes me think he's a gay dude that's trying to minimized the suffering of some straight men.

had me up until the last part

you niggas are a got damn headache

Back